• You Cant Fix Stupid!
More
07 Nov 2010 04:13 - 07 Nov 2010 04:33 #411431 by kz1k
Replied by kz1k on topic KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT
keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

kzrider.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&...w&catid=11&id=255586

read the above thread.....i have no allegiance to anyone on here, but pitstop does good work and things look good cosmetically if you spend the money.....these old bikes take a lot of money to bring back......obviously, your head showed up with broken fins and needing a good clean-up both
mechanic wise and cosmetic wise.......you chose not to do the cosmetic work......you got what you paid for....

i chose not to get the fins welded because i could weld em myself, or pay $70. you do the math.....and as far as painting my head...forget about it. you got your head up your ass today?...again...:laugh:

this is from pit stop..."It is called "skat blast" and is sold by the company that made my bead
blaster.
It is a little course and leaves a finish that works great for painting." too bad i am not painting my motor...:silly:

if you go back a few posts there smokey, you stated you werent sure if the fins were broken when you sent it out....get YOUR head out of your ass......gonna mig weld em with your harbor freight special?....good luck to ya....if ya do decide to tig em, send out some pics when you are done...we would love to see em....just might be what seperates the talkers from the doers.....

i did not relize harbor freight sold miller. and i thought we went through this allready with you caller me a talker and not a doer before i sent my head out.

my brothers chow died last night. he has been in the fam for a long time. R.I.P. Gus.

i can see keith now....with a pad and pen...."over here are the talkers, and over here are the doers". ill be outside playing with my miller welder i baught from harbor freight.

1978 KZ1000A2

"JUST IN! A MAN WHO HOLDS THE WORLD RECORD FOR USING THE MOST DRUGS DIES TODAY. HE WAS WAS ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS HE THOUGHT HE SAW"

WHY FART AND WASTE IT, WHEN YOU CAN BURP AND TASTE IT?
Last edit: 07 Nov 2010 04:33 by kz1k.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2010 17:37 #411547 by keith1
Replied by keith1 on topic KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT
kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

read the above thread.....i have no allegiance to anyone on here, but pitstop does good work and things look good cosmetically if you spend the money.....these old bikes take a lot of money to bring back......obviously, your head showed up with broken fins and needing a good clean-up both
mechanic wise and cosmetic wise.......you chose not to do the cosmetic work......you got what you paid for....

i chose not to get the fins welded because i could weld em myself, or pay $70. you do the math.....and as far as painting my head...forget about it. you got your head up your ass today?...again...:laugh:

this is from pit stop..."It is called "skat blast" and is sold by the company that made my bead
blaster.
It is a little course and leaves a finish that works great for painting." too bad i am not painting my motor...:silly:

if you go back a few posts there smokey, you stated you werent sure if the fins were broken when you sent it out....get YOUR head out of your ass......gonna mig weld em with your harbor freight special?....good luck to ya....if ya do decide to tig em, send out some pics when you are done...we would love to see em....just might be what seperates the talkers from the doers.....

i did not relize harbor freight sold miller. and i thought we went through this allready with you caller me a talker and not a doer before i sent my head out.

my brothers chow died last night. he has been in the fam for a long time. R.I.P. Gus.

i can see keith now....with a pad and pen...."over here are the talkers, and over here are the doers". ill be outside playing with my miller welder i baught from harbor freight.

blah blah blah.......post up the progress....

More
14 Nov 2010 18:00 #412801 by keith1
keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

blaster.

blah blah blah.......post up the progress....

i ll say the glass is half full and he is gonna impress the crap out of all of us......:laugh: ...any takers?

• kz1k
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • You Cant Fix Stupid!
More
15 Nov 2010 09:53 #412873 by kz1k
i dont have to impress anyone but me, man you are so full of yourself.

1978 KZ1000A2

"JUST IN! A MAN WHO HOLDS THE WORLD RECORD FOR USING THE MOST DRUGS DIES TODAY. HE WAS WAS ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS HE THOUGHT HE SAW"

More
15 Nov 2010 14:39 #412903 by keith1
kz1k wrote:

i dont have to impress anyone but me, man you are so full of yourself.

i m on the edge of my seat....:laugh:

• DoubleDub
  • Visitor
16 Nov 2010 09:01 #413003 by DoubleDub
Replied by DoubleDub on topic KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT
But seriously, how are those cases coming along?

• kz1k
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • You Cant Fix Stupid!
More
18 Nov 2010 18:14 - 18 Nov 2010 18:15 #413361 by kz1k
DoubleDub wrote:

what cases? just kidding. bikes on back burner...i need to make 20 of these for a equestrian community. until i am done, i am stuck doing this. helps pay the bills, and parts $$$.

1978 KZ1000A2

Attachments:
Last edit: 18 Nov 2010 18:15 by kz1k.

• larrycavan
  • Visitor
19 Nov 2010 05:10 #413398 by larrycavan
Replied by larrycavan on topic KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT
26 pages and no running engine yet :unsure: What gives?

Everybody I've ever known that was fond of bong bubbles never gets anything accomplished :laugh:

Get off your arse kid and let's see some progress already :)

• z1kzonly
  • User
  • Sustaining Member
More
19 Nov 2010 06:00 #413402 by z1kzonly
Replied by z1kzonly on topic KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT
Man that's alot of glue!
Now I see why you need a big oven.
Powdercoat them for sure! Probally $150 around Western NY

Livin in "CheektaVegas, NY
Went thru 25 of these in 40 yrs.
I SOLD OUT! THE KAW BARN IS EMPTY.
More room for The Old Girl, Harley 75 FLH Electra Glide,
Old faithful! Points ign. Bendix Orig. carb.
Starts everytime!

• trianglelaguna
  • User
  • New and improved - extra strength
More
19 Nov 2010 16:02 #413462 by trianglelaguna
Replied by trianglelaguna on topic KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT
well if you can come up with a design that is not robbing an artist ,which you may have there already....i could get you 1200 in your pocket apiece.... the rest i could cover shipping ,tax,and a sellers fee....all day long in camrel Ca ...it is all horses and super rich muthers out here...and i built crates for pieces for a yr and delivered to all the galleries,a blown glass goldfish goes 800 and sits in your palm....motel quality art goes 70,000...you could sell 20 a yr at 1200 in pocket...and that is a low $ number per piece......

they would need to be tight and finished nice....hit me up....

kz1k wrote:

DoubleDub wrote:

what cases? just kidding. bikes on back burner...i need to make 20 of these for a equestrian community. until i am done, i am stuck doing this. helps pay the bills, and parts $$$.

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

• hocbj23
  • Visitor
19 Nov 2010 16:08 #413466 by hocbj23
Replied by hocbj23 on topic KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT
My horse farm manager daughter would LOVE to have one of those for her deck.Great holiday present.Want to fab me up one and send it to Tennessee? I gots the money.bj

• z1kzonly
  • User
  • Sustaining Member
More
20 Nov 2010 00:34 #413507 by z1kzonly
Replied by z1kzonly on topic KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT
z1kzonly wrote:

Man that's alot of glue!
Now I see why you need a big oven.
Powdercoat them for sure! Probally $150 around Western NY

WTF? Thats $150 to powdercoat if it it is already clean and sandblasted, 1 color. Guy here does bike frames for $100.
I take all my big stuff to a grave stone monument place.
An old timer loves to do the extra work!
He charges 1970 prices for sand blasting.Powdercoat is the way to go.
Check out "Griffis Park" A welder made a park out of stick welded stuff over the last 40 years. East Otto, NY

WTF? What happened to motorcycles?

Livin in "CheektaVegas, NY
Went thru 25 of these in 40 yrs.
I SOLD OUT! THE KAW BARN IS EMPTY.
More room for The Old Girl, Harley 75 FLH Electra Glide,
Old faithful! Points ign. Bendix Orig. carb.
Starts everytime!