• kz1k
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • You Cant Fix Stupid!
More
01 Oct 2010 18:29 #403236 by kz1k
Replied by kz1k on topic PSP AND KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT

1978 KZ1000A2

"JUST IN! A MAN WHO HOLDS THE WORLD RECORD FOR USING THE MOST DRUGS DIES TODAY. HE WAS WAS ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS HE THOUGHT HE SAW"

WHY FART AND WASTE IT, WHEN YOU CAN BURP AND TASTE IT?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kz1k
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • You Cant Fix Stupid!
More
01 Oct 2010 18:32 #403237 by kz1k
Old Man Rock wrote:

Hey Keith... yup, we've already informed him of that and that's not including $$$ if new valves are required...

He'll learn real quick how a total restore/rebuild can add up real quickly.... ;)

BTW... Joe, that $300 valve job doesn't include port & polish.. If you're truly planing a performance build, this will aid significantly in performance over just cams alone...

Large Cams ain't going to amount much if the engine can't breath... ;)

thanks for the heads up. if you guys dont tell me i dont know.....what do you think i can read all your minds like i can read plummens?:woohoo:

1978 KZ1000A2

"JUST IN! A MAN WHO HOLDS THE WORLD RECORD FOR USING THE MOST DRUGS DIES TODAY. HE WAS WAS ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS HE THOUGHT HE SAW"

More
01 Oct 2010 18:39 #403244 by keith1
Replied by keith1 on topic PSP AND KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT
kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

x1

its awesome, but i hate that seat...lol it looks like one of those old moped seats.....

i m 6-5....the optimal seating for me on a b-2 stepped seat is right on the hump.....get my drift?......its all good....
that is one comfy-ass seat......early version z-1 seat re-pro........well worth the cake.....

• 9am53
  • User
  • homebrew, and some bbq
More
01 Oct 2010 18:44 #403248 by 9am53
Replied by 9am53 on topic PSP AND KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT
Hey Keith, have you sat on a J bike? I am just wondering if the old kz's have more room because I am your size and find my LTD cramped more than I expected. My 550 had more room than my 1000...weird, I know.

• kz1k
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • You Cant Fix Stupid!
More
01 Oct 2010 18:45 #403249 by kz1k
keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

x1

its awesome, but i hate that seat...lol it looks like one of those old moped seats.....

i m 6-5....the optimal seating for me on a b-2 stepped seat is right on the hump.....get my drift?......its all good....
that is one comfy-ass seat......early version z-1 seat re-pro........well worth the cake.....

it does look comfy. im sure it would help with my hemroid flair ups....yeah im 5'6". youz a big dude.

1978 KZ1000A2

More
01 Oct 2010 18:56 #403251 by PLUMMEN
Replied by PLUMMEN on topic PSP AND KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT
keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

x1

till your ass slides off the back from tapping throttle too hard! :laugh:

Still recovering,some days are better than others.

More
01 Oct 2010 18:59 #403253 by keith1
9am53 wrote:

Hey Keith, have you sat on a J bike? I am just wondering if the old kz's have more room because I am your size and find my LTD cramped more than I expected. My 550 had more room than my 1000...weird, I know.

first off, hows things?....nope, never sat on a j-bike....i can tell you my 78 b-2 was very comfy with the seat i had on it......the only reason i sold my 78 was the fact that i got a killer deal on the 95 gpz1100....

More
01 Oct 2010 19:02 #403254 by keith1
PLUMMEN wrote:

keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

x1

till your ass slides off the back from tapping throttle too hard! :laugh:

dont armor-all the seat and use those chicken wings you call arms to hang on and its all-good......:laugh:

• kz1k
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • You Cant Fix Stupid!
More
01 Oct 2010 19:03 #403255 by kz1k
HEY GUYS!!! without me starting a new thread..hehe.

whats a kz1000 restored go for compared to a rebuilt and modified kz100?

1978 KZ1000A2

More
01 Oct 2010 19:05 #403256 by PLUMMEN
Replied by PLUMMEN on topic PSP AND KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT
i park my ass right in the middle of the damn hump on the ltd and hang on for dear life every time i light the fuse! :laugh:
slid off the back of more than 1 z1 learing to ride wheelies with those damn ironing board seats,you can have em! :S :woohoo:

Still recovering,some days are better than others.

More
01 Oct 2010 19:17 #403259 by keith1
PLUMMEN wrote:

i park my ass right in the middle of the damn hump on the ltd and hang on for dear life every time i light the fuse! :laugh:
slid off the back of more than 1 z1 learing to ride wheelies with those damn ironing board seats,you can have em! :S :woohoo:

and the newcomers learn........B) .....1990.....first streetbike....79 gs1000.....armor-all on the seat....goose it out of the cumberland farms...had all i could do to hang on to it as it took off on me......lesson:whatever doesnt kill you makes you smarter.....and dont put slick shit on seat......:blush:

• kz1k
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • You Cant Fix Stupid!
More
01 Oct 2010 19:42 #403264 by kz1k
:laugh:

1978 KZ1000A2