• kz1k
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • You Cant Fix Stupid!
More
02 Oct 2010 19:19 - 02 Oct 2010 19:21 #403576 by kz1k
Replied by kz1k on topic @%$*&%
Old Man Rock wrote:

"oh hell when omr started on here he couldnt check the air in his tires without downloading it from his computer!"....

Bull Shit... :angry: I knew how to check the air in my Coil Mod, the liquid in my FLUX Capacitor.... :blink: and how to check my valve clearances with the valve cover on thank you much..... :S :woohoo:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: allright its time to get the lil guy to bed. im right behind him after i get my mind right..puff puff. till tomorrow guys. Joe

1978 KZ1000A2

"JUST IN! A MAN WHO HOLDS THE WORLD RECORD FOR USING THE MOST DRUGS DIES TODAY. HE WAS WAS ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS HE THOUGHT HE SAW"

WHY FART AND WASTE IT, WHEN YOU CAN BURP AND TASTE IT?
Last edit: 02 Oct 2010 19:21 by kz1k.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Oct 2010 19:27 #403582 by Old Man Rock
Replied by Old Man Rock on topic @%$*&%
"to get the lil guy to bed"... He is talking about his son right? :blink: :ohmy: :huh: :dry: :laugh:

1976 KZ900-A4
MTC 1075cc.
Camshafts: Kawi GPZ-1100 .375 lift
Head: P&P via Larry Cavanaugh
ZX636 suspension
MIKUNI, RS-34'S...
Kerker 4-1, 1.5" comp baffle.
Dyna-S E.I.
Earls 10 row Oil Cooler
Acewell 2802 Series Speedo/Tach
Innovate LC1 Wideband 02 AFR meter

Phoenix, Az

• kz1k
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • You Cant Fix Stupid!
More
02 Oct 2010 19:29 #403585 by kz1k
Old Man Rock wrote:

"to get the lil guy to bed"... He is talking about his son right? :blink: :ohmy: :huh: :dry: :laugh:

yup, joey jr

1978 KZ1000A2

"JUST IN! A MAN WHO HOLDS THE WORLD RECORD FOR USING THE MOST DRUGS DIES TODAY. HE WAS WAS ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS HE THOUGHT HE SAW"

More
02 Oct 2010 19:36 - 02 Oct 2010 19:36 #403589 by PLUMMEN
Replied by PLUMMEN on topic @%$*&%
yeah its about bed time for little dave also,he sleeps in an intake port at larrys shop! :laugh:

Still recovering,some days are better than others.
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Oct 2010 19:36 by PLUMMEN.

More
02 Oct 2010 20:26 #403608 by jeffasaki
Replied by jeffasaki on topic @%$*&%
Ive got a feeling this is the last one i have.
Put the bike in neutral,with the kickstand up,if you see green on the dash,with the clutch out (unactuated)it should fire .if you dont see green with the bike in neutral and the clutch unactuated the kickstand up this would indicate a fucked up kickstand safety switch its easy to overide just short it out these bikes and many that followed are famous for this little POS switch that where likley to cost the owner $$$$$ and make the shop $$$$$$ just for a troubleshoot.Do yourself a favor and get a KAWASAKI thats all we know here take that old fzr and melt it down to make KAWI fuel

78 Z1R
78 KZ1000
76 KH500 gone
71 HS1B 90
81 GS 1100 gone
80 PE400
02 KLR

Ontario Canada

• kz1k
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • You Cant Fix Stupid!
More
02 Oct 2010 20:28 #403610 by kz1k
jeffasaki wrote:

Ive got a feeling this is the last one i have.
Put the bike in neutral,with the kickstand up,if you see green on the dash,with the clutch out (unactuated)it should fire .if you dont see green with the bike in neutral and the clutch unactuated the kickstand up this would indicate a fucked up kickstand safety switch its easy to overide just short it out these bikes and many that followed are famous for this little POS switch that where likley to cost the owner $$$$$ and make the shop $$$$$$ just for a troubleshoot.Do yourself a favor and get a KAWASAKI thats all we know here take that old fzr and melt it down to make KAWI fuel

i hear ya jeff. ill check the green light, but if my mind serves me correct, its green allready. thanks

1978 KZ1000A2

More
03 Oct 2010 05:15 - 03 Oct 2010 05:26 #403655 by Patton
Replied by Patton on topic @%$*&%
When using a meter to measure amount of voltage reaching the coil, may measure between the coil primary terminal receiving battery positive voltage (typically connected to either a red wire or a red/yellow wire) and the engine as ground.

Good Fortune! :)

1973 Z1
KZ900 LTD
Attachments:
Last edit: 03 Oct 2010 05:26 by Patton.

• kz1k
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • You Cant Fix Stupid!
More
03 Oct 2010 06:31 #403678 by kz1k
ganna check the coil pickup later........does the stator have anything to do with me not recieving spark?

1978 KZ1000A2

• larrycavan
  • Visitor
03 Oct 2010 06:39 #403680 by larrycavan
Replied by larrycavan on topic @%$*&%
jeffasaki wrote:

BY the sounds of it Id say you need a flux capaciter.But I dont think its been invented yet.So youll have to wait for a lightning storm and run a cable from the clock at city hall.That should fix er up.

Hold on a sec ;)

www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/collectibles/9fc6/?cpg=froogle
Attachments:

• kz1k
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • You Cant Fix Stupid!
More
03 Oct 2010 07:22 #403694 by kz1k
larrycavan wrote:

jeffasaki wrote:

BY the sounds of it Id say you need a flux capaciter.But I dont think its been invented yet.So youll have to wait for a lightning storm and run a cable from the clock at city hall.That should fix er up.

Hold on a sec ;)

www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/collectibles/9fc6/?cpg=froogle

thats the second time i have been told i need a flux capacitor. maybe i should start looking into getting one. my friend DOC might be able to make me one for less than $250. ill call him on my phone........

1978 KZ1000A2

Attachments:

• testarossa
  • User
  • Attack life, it's only trying to kill you.
More
03 Oct 2010 07:54 #403703 by testarossa
Replied by testarossa on topic @%$*&%
You're gonna have to push like a sombitch to get the yammi to 88mph! :laugh: There's no hills big enough in FLA.

1978 KZ1000 A2 Click--->Build Thread
2004 ZX-10R
2007 Harley Sportster 1200
2020 Harley Street Glide Special
Angola, IN

• kz1k
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • You Cant Fix Stupid!
More
03 Oct 2010 07:57 #403704 by kz1k
test...lol

1978 KZ1000A2

Attachments: