10 Oct 2010 20:26 #405871 by keith1
Replied by keith1 on topic KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT
kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

its in the mail....

oh.....one of those guys........:laugh: .....Big Dreamer,big talker.....teeny tiny wallet......:laugh:

my wallet might be teeny tiny, but with the way you run your mouth you prolly have a teeny tiny turd puncher....:laugh: :laugh::P

and the saga continues....lol....i ll be waiting when you get your shit back.....this should be interesting....:laugh:

when you start writing my checks ill take your advice. its my bike, not yours. when i get my shit back? you mean my head? after i get it back its ganna sit in a corner. i wanna strip the bike and redo the frame/wheels. while i am doing that i need to decide weather i wanna splurge for a piston kit.
hang around, usually when i deal with drama its from a woman. this could be intresting....

i gotta hand it to you.....there are not that many men who are that secure in their masculinity that they would post a pic of themselves online like that....good for you.....just a little help....stuff like that could really kill your chances at a real job if you ever became so inclined to get one.........

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kzz1p
  • User
  • One Test Is Worth A Thousand Expert Opinions!
More
10 Oct 2010 20:28 #405872 by kzz1p
Replied by kzz1p on topic KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT
keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

its in the mail....

oh.....one of those guys........:laugh: .....Big Dreamer,big talker.....teeny tiny wallet......:laugh:

my wallet might be teeny tiny, but with the way you run your mouth you prolly have a teeny tiny turd puncher....:laugh: :laugh::P

and the saga continues....lol....i ll be waiting when you get your shit back.....this should be interesting....:laugh:

when you start writing my checks ill take your advice. its my bike, not yours. when i get my shit back? you mean my head? after i get it back its ganna sit in a corner. i wanna strip the bike and redo the frame/wheels. while i am doing that i need to decide weather i wanna splurge for a piston kit.
hang around, usually when i deal with drama its from a woman. this could be intresting....

i gotta hand it to you.....there are not that many men who are that secure in their masculinity that they would post a pic of themselves online like that....good for you.....just a little help....stuff like that could really kill your chances at a real job if you ever became so inclined to get one.........

Attachments:

• kz1k
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • You Cant Fix Stupid!
More
10 Oct 2010 20:31 #405873 by kz1k
Replied by kz1k on topic KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT
keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

its in the mail....

1978 KZ1000A2

"JUST IN! A MAN WHO HOLDS THE WORLD RECORD FOR USING THE MOST DRUGS DIES TODAY. HE WAS WAS ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS HE THOUGHT HE SAW"

WHY FART AND WASTE IT, WHEN YOU CAN BURP AND TASTE IT?

• kz1k
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • You Cant Fix Stupid!
More
10 Oct 2010 20:33 #405874 by kz1k
ok you win i lose...feel better?

1978 KZ1000A2

"JUST IN! A MAN WHO HOLDS THE WORLD RECORD FOR USING THE MOST DRUGS DIES TODAY. HE WAS WAS ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS HE THOUGHT HE SAW"

More
10 Oct 2010 20:33 #405875 by keith1
alright class...the diff between and crank and a cam is...........:laugh:
this should be good untill at least feb........

More
10 Oct 2010 20:38 #405877 by keith1
kz1k wrote:

nope, i dont feel better.....just trying to help...be honest with people with your situation and thoughts and you will get 10 fold back on this site....good lesson for life also....

• kz1k
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • You Cant Fix Stupid!
More
10 Oct 2010 20:46 #405880 by kz1k
keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

nope, i dont feel better.....just trying to help...be honest with people with your situation and thoughts and you will get 10 fold back on this site....good lesson for life also....

keith, you dont have to pm me to tell me how much of a bad ass you are. grow up man. is there really nothing else going on in your life? save the pm's dude, i really dont care. words dont bother me, and you can call me junior all you want....im sure i have seen more shit in life than you a lifetime. save the drama for your other "friends". this is me signing out. if you dont have anything nice to say you wont get a kick out of me. when you decide to grow up and stop pming me about how much better you are then me ill consider carrying a adult conversation with you.....consider. Joe

1978 KZ1000A2

• z1kzonly
  • User
  • Sustaining Member
More
10 Oct 2010 21:21 #405885 by z1kzonly
Replied by z1kzonly on topic KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT
I own a Harley and KZ's.
I have Harley ink in my arm.
I don't have Kaw ink in my arm.
Don't get so serious boys.

I don't know what this has to do with anything, but maybe it
will change the subject!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry:

Livin in "CheektaVegas, NY
Went thru 25 of these in 40 yrs.
I SOLD OUT! THE KAW BARN IS EMPTY.
More room for The Old Girl, Harley 75 FLH Electra Glide,
Old faithful! Points ign. Bendix Orig. carb.
Starts everytime!

More
10 Oct 2010 21:21 #405886 by keith1
kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

keith, you dont have to pm me to tell me how much of a bad ass you are. grow up man. is there really nothing else going on in your life? save the pm's dude, i really dont care. words dont bother me, and you can call me junior all you want....im sure i have seen more shit in life than you a lifetime. save the drama for your other "friends". this is me signing out. if you dont have anything nice to say you wont get a kick out of me. when you decide to grow up and stop pming me about how much better you are then me ill consider carrying a adult conversation with you.....consider. Joe

joe,
i thought i would pm you to save you the embarrassment of online tutorials......for the general public, i didnt pm you to tell you how much of a bad-ass i am, just that if you want to spar online, i will eat you for lunch...

that being said, obviously we have gotten off on the wrong foot.....yes, i do have other things going on in my life...i just put in 2 more sump pumps in my basement and i am installing a 15x18 man-cave in the basement...but i digress.....i think i am better than you?...i think not and if you would post up where i said that or insinuated as such, i would like to see it...
as far as you seeing more "shit" than me in a lifetime...that could very well be as i dont live in the ghetto...maybe you do....
i have lived a very sheltered life where people i have known have died in bike accidents, suicides, drug overdoses, alcoholism...etc....
do i like to bust balls sometimes? yes...does that make a bad guy?...no
bottom line is that if you asked for my help, i would give it and send the parts if i had them...and pay the freight......that is what this site is all about.....a little humility goes a long way.........

More
11 Oct 2010 06:10 - 11 Oct 2010 12:09 #405920 by Kidkawie
Replied by Kidkawie on topic KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT

1975 Z1 900
1994 KX250 Supermoto
2004 KX125
Last edit: 11 Oct 2010 12:09 by Kidkawie.

• larrycavan
  • Visitor
11 Oct 2010 06:27 #405922 by larrycavan
Replied by larrycavan on topic KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT
:ohmy:

More
11 Oct 2010 07:45 - 11 Oct 2010 07:46 #405932 by kawsakiman
Replied by kawsakiman on topic KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT
well it's offical.
riding season is comming to an end for some and we have our first pissing contest of the winter.

i don't know about the rest of you but i'm just
flabbergasted! :laugh: :cheer: :laugh: :cheer:
should be an intresting winter.

someday i will be able to afford my kz habit.
Last edit: 11 Oct 2010 07:46 by kawsakiman. Reason: to poke a little fun