KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT

More
10 Oct 2010 19:21 #405829 by keith1
Replied by keith1 on topic KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT
kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

i forget...what where we talking about again?....oh yeah...the engine build......study hard young grass-smoker and you will do well.....

i have allready been asked by friend why i wanna dump $ into this bike. i had my reasons........

no offense, but unless you are independently wealthy and /or
extremely talented, that pic is a dream that you go to sleep to holding onto your knob......

wow, you are a hater dude. dont take everything so serious. its a picture of a bike that looks cool. if you react like that to what i post, your ganna be an easy target. :woohoo:

i think thats the second time you have no offensed me....:laugh:

you insinuated that the reason you are doing your bike is that pic.........thats all......not a hater....i just know BS when i see it....and i call it out with impunity......want references? ask OMR, PLUMMEN,9AM53....i m not a bad guy, these guys have all dealt with me.......i started knowing nothing and learned a little bit!!!!....Shit, ask Larry how fast i shimmed my motor and sent him back his shims after he did my head.....i can be a ball buster, but also a lot of help along with others when ya need it.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Oct 2010 19:22 - 10 Oct 2010 19:24 #405830 by PLUMMEN
Replied by PLUMMEN on topic KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT
kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

i forget...what where we talking about again?....oh yeah...the engine build......study hard young grass-smoker and you will do well.....

i have allready been asked by friend why i wanna dump $ into this bike. i had my reasons........

extremely talented, that pic is a dream that you go to sleep to holding onto your knob......

wow, you are a hater dude. dont take everything so serious. its a picture of a bike that looks cool. if you react like that to what i post, your ganna be an easy target. :woohoo:

cmon guys everybody needs a goal in life to give em a reason to wake up every day! i keep waiting for pauley perette to call me back,even though ive got a better chance of rockys brother in law paully to show up at my door i keep hoping she'll see the light! kzrider.com/media/kunena/attachments/leg...ges/pauley_perrette_ :woohoo:

Still recovering,some days are better than others.
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 Oct 2010 19:24 by PLUMMEN.

• kz1k
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • You Cant Fix Stupid!
More
10 Oct 2010 19:25 #405832 by kz1k
Replied by kz1k on topic KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT
keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

you insinuated that the reason you are doing your bike is that pic.........thats all......not a hater....i just know BS when i see it....and i call it out with impunity......want references? ask OMR, PLUMMEN,9AM53....i m not a bad guy, these guys have all dealt with me.......i started knowing nothing and learned a little bit!!!!....Shit, ask Larry how fast i shimmed my motor and sent him back his shims after he did my head.....i can be a ball buster, but also a lot of help along with others when ya need it.....

"NO OFFENSE" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: im not ganna ask anyone what kinda person you are. i could care less. im here for 1 reason only.....to become a KZ rider. case closed.

1978 KZ1000A2

"JUST IN! A MAN WHO HOLDS THE WORLD RECORD FOR USING THE MOST DRUGS DIES TODAY. HE WAS WAS ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS HE THOUGHT HE SAW"

WHY FART AND WASTE IT, WHEN YOU CAN BURP AND TASTE IT?

More
10 Oct 2010 19:26 #405833 by PLUMMEN
Replied by PLUMMEN on topic KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT
ya see she wont even show up when i post her! :woohoo:

Still recovering,some days are better than others.
Attachments:

• hocbj23
  • Visitor
10 Oct 2010 19:27 #405834 by hocbj23
Replied by hocbj23 on topic KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT
kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

then pay ur bills.bj

"NO OFFENSE" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: im not ganna ask anyone what kinda person you are. i could care less. im here for 1 reason only.....to become a KZ rider. case closed.

• kz1k
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • You Cant Fix Stupid!
More
10 Oct 2010 19:32 #405840 by kz1k
its in the mail....

1978 KZ1000A2

"JUST IN! A MAN WHO HOLDS THE WORLD RECORD FOR USING THE MOST DRUGS DIES TODAY. HE WAS WAS ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS HE THOUGHT HE SAW"

More
10 Oct 2010 19:46 #405854 by keith1
kz1k wrote:

its in the mail....

oh.....one of those guys........:laugh: .....Big Dreamer,big talker.....teeny tiny wallet......:laugh:

• kz1k
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • You Cant Fix Stupid!
More
10 Oct 2010 19:58 #405858 by kz1k
keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

its in the mail....

oh.....one of those guys........:laugh: .....Big Dreamer,big talker.....teeny tiny wallet......:laugh:

my wallet might be teeny tiny, but with the way you run your mouth you prolly have a teeny tiny turd puncher....:laugh: :laugh::P

1978 KZ1000A2

More
10 Oct 2010 20:06 #405862 by keith1
kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

its in the mail....

my wallet might be teeny tiny, but with the way you run your mouth you prolly have a teeny tiny turd puncher....:laugh: :laugh::P

and the saga continues....lol....i ll be waiting when you get your shit back.....this should be interesting....:laugh:

• kz1k
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • You Cant Fix Stupid!
More
10 Oct 2010 20:18 #405866 by kz1k
keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

keith1 wrote:

kz1k wrote:

its in the mail....

and the saga continues....lol....i ll be waiting when you get your shit back.....this should be interesting....:laugh:

when you start writing my checks ill take your advice. its my bike, not yours. when i get my shit back? you mean my head? after i get it back its ganna sit in a corner. i wanna strip the bike and redo the frame/wheels. while i am doing that i need to decide weather i wanna splurge for a piston kit.
hang around, usually when i deal with drama its from a woman. this could be intresting....

1978 KZ1000A2

Attachments:

• kzz1p
  • User
  • One Test Is Worth A Thousand Expert Opinions!
More
10 Oct 2010 20:22 - 10 Oct 2010 20:26 #405869 by kzz1p
Replied by kzz1p on topic KZ1K'S ENGINE PROJECT
Please send all wallets, big or small! All parts and bikes, to my home address.........Thank You!

:laugh:
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 Oct 2010 20:26 by kzz1p.

• kz1k
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • You Cant Fix Stupid!
More
10 Oct 2010 20:25 #405870 by kz1k
kzz1p wrote:

:laugh:

SAFE!!!!:silly:

1978 KZ1000A2