Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

EV's 05 Oct 2022 04:36 #875074

• hardrockminer
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1042

So you're saying Chem Trails don't exist?
Steve
Define what you mean by the term Chem Trails.

Now who's "copping out? 
Steve
t.me/chem_trails/2

It sounds like you are afraid of the answer.  I will answer the question when I have a clear understanding of what you mean by chem trails.
I have several restored bikes along with a 2006 Goldwing with a sidecar. My wife has a 2019 Suzuki DR 650 for on and off road.
The topic has been locked.

EV's 05 Oct 2022 04:50 #875075

• hardrockminer
  • Sustaining Member

HRM, on all fairness the guy James Hansen, seems to have  missed on several predictions he made in 1988

I would like to know a bit about the authors of this video before forming an opinion on it's veracity.  I would recommend you read Hansen's testimony, which is available online.  By the way, isn't the US suffering under a massive drought right now?  
I have several restored bikes along with a 2006 Goldwing with a sidecar. My wife has a 2019 Suzuki DR 650 for on and off road.

EV's 05 Oct 2022 04:56 #875076

• hardrockminer
  • Sustaining Member

NOAA's US temperature record shows that US was warmest in the 1930's and has generally cooled as CO2 has increased.  This wrecks greenhouse gas theory, so they "adjust" the data to make it look like the US is warming.
That is for the US only.  It isn't representative of the entire world.
So they fudged the US numbers but are credible otherwise?

I can't and didn't give an opinion on whether the numbers are fudged.  I'mm. a bit surprised that anyone would interpret what I said that way.  What I said is that the record for one continent is not representative of the entire atmosphere.

EV's 05 Oct 2022 05:07 #875077

• hardrockminer
  • Sustaining Member

A few days ago I researched hurricanes that had made landfall. The decade with the most was 1940-1949, with 23 and and average strength of 2.17 our most recent decade of 2010-2019 there was 13 hurricanes total with three years that had none, there strength was 2.0 average. But yet climate alarmist are saying there are more and the intensity is stronger. I’m not seeing it. 

www.aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/hurdat/All_U.S._Hurricanes.html

Here’s 1200 climate experts that claim climate change is a hoax.

www.thequint.com/climate-change/1200-sci...real-heres-the-truth
That's an interesting chart on hurricanes.  But I can see a few issues.  First, it only measures the ones that came ashore.  Not all of them do.  Second, it only measures the ones that came ashore in the USA.  There are many others worldwide in the other oceans.  And third, climate is measured in rolling 30 year increments, dropping off the first year when a new year is added.  

Here is an overview some of the physics behind hurricanes.  As the global temperature rises the air can hold more moisture.  (Google hygrometric chart). When a low pressure system begins to develop it will be fed by increased ocean heat and will carry more rain.  You might think a one degree temperature rise wouldn't make a lot of difference, but it does.  See the hygrometric chart.

Google the IPCC website to get a handle on the tens of thousands of scientists involved in research on climate change.
Last edit: by hardrockminer.

EV's 05 Oct 2022 06:50 #875078

• urankjj
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 202
Well with receding glaciers and disappearing sea ice, something is happening wether we agree on it or not.   pulitzercenter.org/stories/ice-us-alaska...mise-arctic-ice-pack
The following user(s) said Thank You: JR, Wookie58

EV's 05 Oct 2022 07:59 #875083

• SWest
  • SWest's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
  • Thank you received: 2643

Steve

Now who's "copping out? 
Steve
t.me/chem_trails/2

It sounds like you are afraid of the answer.  I will answer the question when I have a clear understanding of what you mean by chem trails.

My meaning of chem trails is clear. You are ignoring the fact of weather modification/warfare. It is being modified for political reasons and as a tool of war in certain areas. 
I moved this thread so these things can be discussed without running afoul of the rules. Here we have more latitude to discuss it. 
Steve

EV's 05 Oct 2022 08:45 #875084

• Mikaw
  • Away
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1883
The earth is constantly changing. I agreed to that. I don’t believe it’s man caused. Weather would still be weather if man was here or not. Nature took out the Dinosaurs. This could all be out of our control. Like a said previously they have found 3,000 years old tree stumps after ice melted away, that means that area was warm enough to grow vegetation before it froze over. 
1976 KZ 900 A4 kzrider.com/forum/11-projects/613548-1976-kz-900-a4
1976 KZ 900 B1 LTD
1978 KZ 1000 B2 LTD
1980 KZ 750 E1
Kowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens.
Jimi Hendrix.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SWest

EV's 05 Oct 2022 09:03 #875085

• Wheelhop
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 297

NOAA's US temperature record shows that US was warmest in the 1930's and has generally cooled as CO2 has increased.  This wrecks greenhouse gas theory, so they "adjust" the data to make it look like the US is warming.

I can't and didn't give an opinion on whether the numbers are fudged.  I'mm. a bit surprised that anyone would interpret what I said that way.  What I said is that the record for one continent is not representative of the entire atmosphere.
 NOAA has been making up numbers to suit their climate change agenda. You have used them in past statements as credible source of climate change forecasting.
1978 KZ 1000B (73 tribute)
1977 KZ1000 project
1976 KZ 900
1976 KV 75
1976 Honda Elsinore MT250
1974 Z1 900 project
1971 Honda CT70
The following user(s) said Thank You: SWest

EV's 05 Oct 2022 09:15 #875086

• hardrockminer
  • Sustaining Member

Steve

Now who's "copping out? 
Steve
t.me/chem_trails/2

My meaning of chem trails is clear. You are ignoring the fact of weather modification/warfare. It is being modified for political reasons and as a tool of war in certain areas. 
I moved this thread so these things can be discussed without running afoul of the rules. Here we have more latitude to discuss it. 
Steve

Well first of all, I've been talking about climate, not weather.  But your belief should be based on some facts.  What are they?  If only the video you posted...well...that's not fact.  There is no evidence that anyone or any group is deliberately modifying the weather.  There is plenty of evidence that humans are modifying climate.

EV's 05 Oct 2022 09:17 #875087

• hardrockminer
  • Sustaining Member

NOAA has been making up numbers to suit their climate change agenda. You have used them in past statements as credible source of climate change forecasting.
Where is the evidence that they've made up numbers?  Think about it for a moment.  If a government organization did that, what do you think would happen to the people who work there?

EV's 05 Oct 2022 09:27 #875090

• SWest
  • SWest's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
  • Thank you received: 2643
Yes the weather is changing and always will. Add to that the diabolical forces using weather manipulation in the name of climate change to tax and control the masses and convince them they must give up their lifestyles for the "Greater Good". "You will own nothing and be happy" 
That is happening now with DAVOS, IMF, UN and the like. 
Steve. 
www.corbettreport.com/flashback-climategate/

EV's 05 Oct 2022 09:30 #875091

• hardrockminer
  • Sustaining Member

The earth is constantly changing. I agreed to that. I don’t believe it’s man caused. Weather would still be weather if man was here or not. Nature took out the Dinosaurs. This could all be out of our control. Like a said previously they have found 3,000 years old tree stumps after ice melted away, that means that area was warm enough to grow vegetation before it froze over. 
A large meteorite took out the dinosaurs.  Plenty of evidence of that.  

Let's be clear that we're talking about climate here...not weather.  And yes, climate has always changed and probably always will.  I disagree with you that humans are not a cause.  We are not the only cause but we are a significant one.  The evidence that we are a cause is overwhelming.  (Go to the IPPC site and read some of their executive reports.). But frankly, it's not climate change per se that is a problem.  It's the impact of climate change on humanity.  We've only been around for maybe a million or so years, so what occurred in pre-cambrian times, or any time before quaternary isn't relevant. 

The future will see huge social unrest as populous areas of the planet, like India become unlivable.  Much of humanity lives along the coast, where flooding will occur much more often and result in much more damage.  Like it or not, that's what's coming at us.  To be honest, we can't do much about changes that are occurring now, but we need to do something to prevent any further changes that will affect future generations.  I've spent a lot of time trying to understand this stuff and while I disagree with politicians on many points I don't disagree with the great body of science that is currently examining how things are changing and why.  There are two aspects to this subject.  Science is one.  Politics is the other.  I try to steer clear of the politics and focus on the science.  And yes, there are some scientists who disagree, and that's fine, as long as they have logical arguments to defend their position.  Google Roy Spencer if you want to hear from one.