I have a dilema. Girl or the kz??

More
16 Jun 2008 13:50 #220357 by baldy110
Replied by baldy110 on topic I have a dilema. Girl or the kz??
KZ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jun 2008 16:21 #220387 by violentvintagecycles
Replied by violentvintagecycles on topic I have a dilema. Girl or the kz??
Hmmmm, he hasnt been on since yesterday, anyone wanna go check on him?? :P
Dude.. RUN..RUn.. Run.. run.. Or better yet, ride..far away.. Ill bet if you said your buying her a hummer she'd be all for it. try it actually, tell her you wanna buy her a car instead see what she says. If she says yes, then... RUN..RUn..Run..run.. You get the point..

More
16 Jun 2008 17:58 #220401 by EasyRider1
Replied by EasyRider1 on topic I have a dilema. Girl or the kz??
Honestly, she sounds shallow. Get rid of her before you get serious.

1978 KZ650C

More
17 Jun 2008 12:10 - 07 Feb 2013 03:25 #220515 by KZ250LTD
Replied by KZ250LTD on topic .

79 KZ1000ST
Past:
Many.
Last edit: 07 Feb 2013 03:25 by KZ250LTD.

More
17 Jun 2008 13:07 #220529 by free B
Replied by free B on topic I have a dilema. Girl or the kz??
How many KZ's did you see today? How many nice looking women did you see today?

More
17 Jun 2008 13:31 #220533 by Rich
Replied by Rich on topic I have a dilema. Girl or the kz??
She already said something that was important to you was stupid, that goes a long way towards telling you where you stand with her.

Shitcan that witch fast. Let her find some guy who likes being led around by some chick (there are a lot of them too).

I just celebrated my 20th wedding anniversary a few days ago. She ain't perfect, but we do have decent respect for what each other thinks is important and don't interfere with that. You get committed to one who has no respect for you right off the bat and you're setting yourself up for trouble.

More
17 Jun 2008 14:59 #220549 by N0NB
Replied by N0NB on topic I have a dilema. Girl or the kz??
KZ250LTD wrote:

It's interesting that a few girls I've been in relationships love the 'mystique' of a bike rider/fixer when you start going out but as soon as they realize that it's an actual commitment and part of your life they hate it and do anything they can to get rid of it

I really think it's a control issue. They must have total and complete control over every aspect of the guy's life so they can go back to their girlfriends and compare notes with each other on how controlling they are. There is nothing worse to these women than a feral male that won't fold over and bend to their psychotic ways. Life after marriage for the guy is the whole dom/sub thing only without the leather, whips, chains and sex. :blush: :ohmy: (Did I just type that? :woohoo: )

If the guy succeeds in maintaining any aspect of his life he had before they met, then in her mind, she has failed. I'm convinced that to those women the value of a man is for his paycheck alone and little more as she will seek the DNA of her children elsewhere (there was a study earlier this year that revealed an astonishingly high percentage of men who are raising children they believe to be their own, but had no DNA connection to them. Very sad). I actually have more respect for the man haters that refuse to get married as they are at least honest about and with themselves.

I'm thankful that those women have been few, but they seem to have increased in number the past few decades. Fortunately, they are readily identified by the alert guy.

Nate

Nates vintage bike axiom: Riding is the reward for time spent wrenching.
Murphys corollary: Wrenching is the result of time spent riding.

1979 KZ650 (Complete!)
1979 KZ650 SR (Sold!)
1979 KL250 (For sale)
1994 Bayou 400 (four wheel peel :D )

More
17 Jun 2008 16:11 #220563 by steell
Replied by steell on topic I have a dilema. Girl or the kz??
N0NB, first you talk about reading the Personals, then you talk about leather, whips, chains, and sex, I can hardly wait to read what you type next :D :D

My Nephew (GPzInfested) was dating a girl while he was temporarily unemployed as a mechanic, when he told her he didn't have the money to do something she wanted to do, she told him to sell his tools because he didn't need them since he was unemployed, and it was stupid to keep them. He dumped her.

My Niece will tell anyone that cares to listen that men are garbage and the only reason to have one around is to get as much money out of him as possible. She's been pretty much disowned by my side of the family, including her Dad (who she treated the same way).

I really don't remember things being this way when I was in my twenties :(

57 and happily living alone.

KD9JUR

More
17 Jun 2008 16:16 #220565 by JohNLA
Replied by JohNLA on topic I have a dilema. Girl or the kz??
Get your self an ugly or fat girl.
They are just happy to have someone.:P

s49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/JohNLA_photo/1983%20GPZ%20550/
83 GPZ 550 Stock with 3600 miles_83s.
83 GPZ 550 4-1,pods,Mikuni 36,000 + miles

More
17 Jun 2008 16:52 - 17 Jun 2008 16:52 #220568 by N0NB
Replied by N0NB on topic I have a dilema. Girl or the kz??
steell wrote:

N0NB, first you talk about reading the Personals, then you talk about leather, whips, chains, and sex, I can hardly wait to read what you type next :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D

Seriously, Steve, I only read them occasionally for the entertainment.

Really! :S

My Nephew (GPzInfested) was dating a girl while he was temporarily unemployed as a mechanic, when he told her he didn't have the money to do something she wanted to do, she told him to sell his tools because he didn't need them since he was unemployed, and it was stupid to keep them. He dumped her.

Wow! That is self absorbed. That or a total inability to live beyond the moment and plan for the future.

My Niece will tell anyone that cares to listen that men are garbage and the only reason to have one around is to get as much money out of him as possible. She's been pretty much disowned by my side of the family, including her Dad (who she treated the same way).

Where were they indoctrinated with this garbage? School? Magazines (quite likely)? Friends?

I really don't remember things being this way when I was in my twenties :(

57 and happily living alone.

I've only become aware of all this within the past ten years or so. Sure, there have always been gold diggers, but this is something else. Perhaps born of the entitlement/welfare society? I do know this, there is a generation of young women that have set themselves up for a long and lonely life.

Nate

Nates vintage bike axiom: Riding is the reward for time spent wrenching.
Murphys corollary: Wrenching is the result of time spent riding.

1979 KZ650 (Complete!)
1979 KZ650 SR (Sold!)
1979 KL250 (For sale)
1994 Bayou 400 (four wheel peel :D )
Last edit: 17 Jun 2008 16:52 by N0NB.

More
17 Jun 2008 18:55 #220600 by NiagaraZ
Replied by NiagaraZ on topic I have a dilema. Girl or the kz??
Which one is the better ride?

78 KZ650 D1

More
17 Jun 2008 21:10 #220630 by dkmk
Replied by dkmk on topic I have a dilema. Girl or the kz??

Which one is the better ride?

Also consider, which one requires less maintenance? :woohoo: B)

Northern Ontario
Zapp: "Kif, I'm feeling the Captain's Itch."
Kif: "I'll get the powder, sir."