Stu Pidasole's Build

• Stu Pidasole
  • User
  • if you aint mod'n, you aint rock'n!
More
27 Jan 2011 18:32 - 27 Jan 2011 18:46 #426244 by Stu Pidasole
Replied by Stu Pidasole on topic Joe's '78 kz1000 build
Attachments:
Last edit: 27 Jan 2011 18:46 by Stu Pidasole.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kzz1p
  • User
  • One Test Is Worth A Thousand Expert Opinions!
More
27 Jan 2011 19:15 #426267 by kzz1p
Replied by kzz1p on topic Joe's '78 kz1000 build
stonemaster wrote:

larrycavan wrote:

Joe......

says it all brother....

Joes not here anymore, he got banned, funny though others equally guilty didnt, ??? bit of a double standard ????

That's how it works here, sad but true. If KZR didn't like the cyber bullying, they would change it! instead they chose to accept the liability

If you need protection become a site sponsor, your untouchable! Many people have been run out the door, because they weren't liked by a few. Once again over 17,000 members, and only a few speak up. That should speak volumes, but it doesn't!

Did Joe get Ban? If so, WHY?

Hell the mods were watching it all take place at the moment. Joe, Plummen and Dave all should of been ban or been in the barrel. No one's behavior was exceptable!...........

You guys have proved Greg right, once again. He never used as bad of language as they did, and he's not allowed here? That's crazy!

Joe's build is his problem! I think his family was more worried about, his safety. It could be hard to say that, when everyone is calling him a pussy. I was about to ask him, when this all broke out. I have seen a lot of dirty face hungery kids, while their Dad's bought bike parts. If he quit his build because of his wife and kids, good for him. If he quit because of money, good, take the kids out to dinner. No one here has walked a mile, in his shoes. There could be a lesson to learn here.

Everyone is a tough guy on the net.

For those with their pictures posted here. We know you, but you don't know us! That's why mother's tell their kids, not to put their pics on the net......The bad guys could walk right up to ya, and you wouldn't know it! You might even put your wife and kids at risk, these days.

So keep postin those photos, and talk as tough, as you can!

More
27 Jan 2011 19:22 #426269 by Marneman
Replied by Marneman on topic Joe's '78 kz1000 build
I have a suspicion that Joe might not be as "gone" as we think :huh:

77 KZ1000-A1 "Bushido" Project
82 KZ1000 LTD "Terri Lee"

You know what, I don't have a one to some other number of douche-bag scale. So.. Six!

• Stu Pidasole
  • User
More
27 Jan 2011 19:25 - 27 Jan 2011 19:26 #426270 by Stu Pidasole
im still here guys for now...its Joe. my kz1k name has been blocked. i spoke with mods and they are discussing action. i am not going to say anything about who was wrong or right. i promised the mods it would never happen again. that being said, my fingers are crossed. thanks for all the support....Joe
Last edit: 27 Jan 2011 19:26 by Stu Pidasole.

• Stu Pidasole
  • User
More
27 Jan 2011 19:30 #426274 by Stu Pidasole
on a lighter note...the build is back on!!!!

if i am permited on the forum i will start a new build thread to try and keep it clean the best i can. in no way do i want to argue with anyone, so any cannon balls fired in my direction will be ignored. i am here for one reason and thats to biuld the bike of my dreams....Joe

• kzz1p
  • User
  • One Test Is Worth A Thousand Expert Opinions!
More
27 Jan 2011 19:42 - 27 Jan 2011 19:42 #426278 by kzz1p
Replied by kzz1p on topic Joe's '78 kz1000 build
Stu Pidasole wrote:

im still here guys for now...its Joe. my kz1k name has been blocked. i spoke with mods and they are discussing action. i am not going to say anything about who was wrong or right. i promised the mods it would never happen again. that being said, my fingers are crossed. thanks for all the support....Joe

1st. I glad you changed your screen name, it's to close to mine.

2nd. Whatever happen to you, should happen to all three. I know it won't, it never does.

3rd. Keep your mouth shut and work your hands! There is nothing you can prove to us, prove it to yourself.

4th. Never, never, put a bike before your family!
Last edit: 27 Jan 2011 19:42 by kzz1p.

• Stu Pidasole
  • User
More
27 Jan 2011 19:47 - 27 Jan 2011 20:20 #426281 by Stu Pidasole
Replied by Stu Pidasole on topic Stu Pidasole's Build
I found my kz1000 through craigslist. I didnt even know what a KZ was before i made a call for a add called," free motorcycle parts". I called the guy for the motor and he convinced me to take home a box of parts and the frame. I googled Kz1000 and it was all down hill from there. It had the old dyna3 ignition and had no spark. did a compression test and had 30 lbs in each cylinder. So far i have had my head rebuilt and powder coated my frame. Then i saw OMR's modern suspension build. I was in awe. Then i saw Larrys kz/zx7 bike. I fell in love.
So far i have had the bike for about 6 months and have decided to grind up that nice powder coat and build the bike of my dreams. Since then I have made many friends. I can honestly say I am proud to be a KZR member. Pics to come.....Joe
Attachments:
Last edit: 27 Jan 2011 20:20 by Stu Pidasole.

More
27 Jan 2011 19:56 #426289 by Tony
Replied by Tony on topic Joe's '78 kz1000 build
kzz1p wrote:

Stu Pidasole wrote:

1st. I glad you changed your screen name, it's to close to mine.

2nd. Whatever happen to you, should happen to all three. I know it won't, it never does.

3rd. Keep your mouth shut and work your hands! There is nothing you can prove to us, prove it to yourself.

4th. Never, never, put a bike before your family!

KZZ1P: In regards to 1, 3, 4. Good advice, thanks. In regards to 2 and you previous post. You obviously didn't see the whole thread and you don't have the whole story so you really shouldn't comment. Period.

Also, If you feel you need to respond please do it in the appropriate section and we will try to address your questions.

• Rainman
  • Sustaining Member
  • and a little Kaw shall lead them
More
27 Jan 2011 20:01 #426292 by Rainman
Replied by Rainman on topic Joe's '78 kz1000 build
Joe, glad to see the build continue.

Good Luck,
Jim

80 KZ750 H1 - the Kaw calf
79 KZ750 Twin - Miss Nov 2008 KZR calander
79 KZ750 Twin parts bike
78 KZ650 C2 Parts Bike
75 KZ400 Wife's old bike sold
81 KZ440 A2 LTD Wife's new bike
84 Honda 450 Rebel Wife's newest bike
Jim
Quincy,IL

• Rainman
  • Sustaining Member
  • and a little Kaw shall lead them
More
27 Jan 2011 20:07 #426294 by Rainman
Replied by Rainman on topic Stu Pidasole's Bulid
Welcome "Stu".

Good luck,
Jim

80 KZ750 H1 - the Kaw calf
79 KZ750 Twin - Miss Nov 2008 KZR calander
79 KZ750 Twin parts bike
78 KZ650 C2 Parts Bike
75 KZ400 Wife's old bike sold
81 KZ440 A2 LTD Wife's new bike
84 Honda 450 Rebel Wife's newest bike
Jim
Quincy,IL

• Motor Head
  • User
  • FIX UP YOUR BIKE RIGHT AND CHEAP
More
27 Jan 2011 20:07 - 27 Jan 2011 20:12 #426295 by Motor Head
Replied by Motor Head on topic Stu Pidasole's Bulid
welcome to KZR,:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Good to see that cooler heads have prevailed.
Keep on posting up, and when it is good advice heed it.
Make sure that when you think, uh maybe that's not right, post up, these guy's Will help!
I don't think anyone Here is ever above getting/ giving opinions. That what the Forums for, everyone has different experiences to share, along with a Kawasaki!:woohoo:

Its like this:

Now Giddy UP!!!

1982 KZ1000LTD K2 Vance & Hines 4-1 ACCEL COILS Added Vetter fairing & Bags. FOX Racing rear Shocks, Braced Swing-arm, Fork Brace, Progressive Fork Springs RT Gold Emulators, APE Valve Springs, 1166 Big Bore kit, RS34's, GPZ cams.
1980 KZ550LTD C1 Stock SOLD Miss it
1979 MAZDA RX7 in the works, 13B...
Last edit: 27 Jan 2011 20:12 by Motor Head.

• jus1975
  • User
  • www.tripleaperformance.com
More
27 Jan 2011 20:09 #426296 by jus1975
Replied by jus1975 on topic Stu Pidasole's Bulid
congrads and welcome
Theres only a few things better than a KZ.
love to see it. whats the bike in your avatar.