KZ Project Bobber

• Stu Pidasole
  • User
  • if you aint mod'n, you aint rock'n!
More
30 Jan 2011 17:14 #427207 by Stu Pidasole
Replied by Stu Pidasole on topic KZ Project Bobber
3 gallon plastic tank you can buy at any gas station. or you can put your bike back together stock....yeah do that! eeeeek!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Bareknucklemc
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
30 Jan 2011 17:23 #427211 by Bareknucklemc
Replied by Bareknucklemc on topic KZ Project Bobber
How sad is it when you don't have enough to do in your life so you find threads on forums to tell people about them not doing what you like. I mean really if I cared about your opinion of whether or not my bike should be stock I would have asked. It must suck having no friends. Wait I think I hear your mother calling, must be dinner time.

Bare Knuckle MC- let the blood of those who threaten this family fill the rivers of theirs and suffer their thirst.

• Stu Pidasole
  • User
More
30 Jan 2011 17:26 - 30 Jan 2011 17:29 #427212 by Stu Pidasole
Bareknucklemc wrote:

How sad is it when you don't have enough to do in your life so you find threads on forums to tell people about them not doing what you like. I mean really if I cared about your opinion of whether or not my bike should be stock I would have asked. It must suck having no friends. Wait I think I hear your mother calling, must be dinner time.

acually it is dinner time, but my mother is dead!:woohoo: if you think i like the "stock" look, you might limp out of your "hole" and read my thread/build.
you should have started your post as..." i know a little, so ill take any advice anyone will give me".:laugh: now dont get me wrong....all the "pros" on this site wanted to tell me what to do too. and am i no way a "pro". but by looking at your build....."build"....:S :blink: :laugh:
Last edit: 30 Jan 2011 17:29 by Stu Pidasole.

• Bareknucklemc
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
30 Jan 2011 17:37 #427216 by Bareknucklemc
Man apparently your academic aptittude is less then what I expected I didn't say you like stock it's apparent from your Latino inspired mirachi scooter you got. Hat I said was I could care less whether you think mine should be stock. And you're right I am in no way a pro builder and I will ultimatly do what i want on my bike I just like hearing the general concencus of the population over questions I have. There is Always a possibility to get inspiration where you don't expect it. But good work on your build way to keep autozone in business I mean they have alot of custom parts.

Bare Knuckle MC- let the blood of those who threaten this family fill the rivers of theirs and suffer their thirst.

• Stu Pidasole
  • User
More
30 Jan 2011 17:41 - 30 Jan 2011 17:43 #427217 by Stu Pidasole
Bareknucklemc wrote:

Man apparently your academic aptittude is less then what I expected I didn't say you like stock it's apparent from your Latino inspired mirachi scooter you got. Hat I said was I could care less whether you think mine should be stock. And you're right I am in no way a pro builder and I will ultimatly do what i want on my bike I just like hearing the general concencus of the population over questions I have. There is Always a possibility to get inspiration where you don't expect it. But good work on your build way to keep autozone in business I mean they have alot of custom parts.

I promised the nods I would not pick on anymore builds....that being said.....go crazy...go crazy....:laugh: good luck. By the way.... there's a reason noone is responding....good or bad.....:blink:
Last edit: 30 Jan 2011 17:43 by Stu Pidasole.

• Stu Pidasole
  • User
More
30 Jan 2011 17:44 #427218 by Stu Pidasole
Stu Pidasole wrote:

Bareknucklemc wrote:

I promised the mods I would not pick on anymore builds....that being said.....go crazy...go crazy....:laugh: good luck. By the way.... there's a reason noone is responding....good or bad.....:blink:

• Bareknucklemc
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
30 Jan 2011 17:46 #427219 by Bareknucklemc
Got you to respond and if you check the history everytime I post something people respond man I love debating ignorance makes me feel so much better about myself.

• Stu Pidasole
  • User
More
30 Jan 2011 17:51 #427221 by Stu Pidasole
Stick with it. Your better at arguing than fabricating. Good luck and im out...so if you make a argument post...your taking to a wall...I wont read it....be careful...how

• Stu Pidasole
  • User
More
30 Jan 2011 18:06 #427225 by Stu Pidasole
By the way congrats on the new fam member....awesome

• Bareknucklemc
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
30 Jan 2011 19:02 #427244 by Bareknucklemc
thanks so back to what I was trying to talk about in the first place for people who actually care about the build or care to give feedback should i go with a tank like this

Attachments:

• Bareknucklemc
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
30 Jan 2011 19:02 #427245 by Bareknucklemc

or like this

Attachments:

• testarossa
  • User
  • Attack life, it's only trying to kill you.
More
30 Jan 2011 20:36 #427264 by testarossa
Replied by testarossa on topic KZ Project Bobber
Just on the tank itself, I would vote for the sporty. Too bad we can't see all of that orange bike. Do you have other pictures of that bike? The silver bike looks well executed, but I don't care for the shape of the tank.

1978 KZ1000 A2 Click--->Build Thread
2004 ZX-10R
2007 Harley Sportster 1200
2020 Harley Street Glide Special
Angola, IN