KZ Project Bobber

More
13 Dec 2010 08:30 #416725 by Drod13
Replied by Drod13 on topic KZ Project Bobber
Hey take all the time you need...no rush.I haven't even been able to touch mine with all the holiday's and all.

Good luck with the delivery and congrats on another family addition! Don't forget the pics...

1979 KZ-750

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Bareknucklemc
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
13 Dec 2010 15:39 #416795 by Bareknucklemc
Replied by Bareknucklemc on topic KZ Project Bobber
Yea I'm not in a rush to post updates but I sure as he'll miss riding this is my only bike right now so I'm stuck with just my car. But oterwise I've been so busy trying to prep for my daughter to come so time has been flying and I will def post pics when she come.

Bare Knuckle MC- let the blood of those who threaten this family fill the rivers of theirs and suffer their thirst.

• Bareknucklemc
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
01 Jan 2011 18:43 #419658 by Bareknucklemc
well she is here Achlynn Marie 6 pounds 7 oz on dec 20th she is beautiful for sure looks just like my wife which she is happy about cause our first daughter kiley looks identical to me lol lucky her. as far as my bike I will be getting back to it hopefully later this week. ill keep yall posted

Bare Knuckle MC- let the blood of those who threaten this family fill the rivers of theirs and suffer their thirst.

• testarossa
  • User
  • Attack life, it's only trying to kill you.
More
01 Jan 2011 20:19 #419669 by testarossa
Replied by testarossa on topic KZ Project Bobber
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. More power to you if you can get a bike built with a newborn in the house.

1978 KZ1000 A2 Click--->Build Thread
2004 ZX-10R
2007 Harley Sportster 1200
2020 Harley Street Glide Special
Angola, IN

• porchev914
  • User
  • Whats that? Half of my swingarm is missing?!?!?
More
01 Jan 2011 21:43 #419682 by porchev914
Replied by porchev914 on topic KZ Project Bobber
Hey man, I started by bike build when my wife was 7 months along with our third girl. Now my youngest daughter is 9 months old, and I'm still working on my bike. It'll slow ya down, but not stop ya B) Congratulations on a healthy little girl.

FRANKEN Z!
1978 KZ1000 A2A with 08'Speed Triple SSSA and '06 GSXR1000 front end

• Bareknucklemc
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
02 Jan 2011 21:41 #419833 by Bareknucklemc
Yea i know it will slow me down but my wife also understands that's a good way or m to unwind working with my hands so she is understanding so I'm not stressing too bad she likes her sleep and I toss real bad when I'm wound up so she likes me to be relaxed before bed I think that's the reason she is trying to get me into yoga lol

More
04 Jan 2011 15:52 #420070 by Brown Bear
Replied by Brown Bear on topic KZ Project Bobber
Bareknucklemc wrote:

i was doing a mono shock but starting to give up. this has given me an idea. instead of having a captured swing where you used straight pipe on the top i was thinking of doing the same and then doing a straight pipe at the bottom. or trying to bend it at the end a little. hmmm i wish metal places was open at midnight

• Bareknucklemc
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
24 Jan 2011 10:58 #424972 by Bareknucklemc
ok people i know its been a while and if youve been keepin up with this thread you know i just had a baby so thats whats postponing the build but ill be back at it this week ill be posting pics as soo as i get them so be ready. the tank will be done in feb and then its basically electrical stuff. this week is fabin up the seat springs.

• Bareknucklemc
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
28 Jan 2011 11:31 #426502 by Bareknucklemc

Attachments:

• Bareknucklemc
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
28 Jan 2011 11:32 #426503 by Bareknucklemc
here is all the progress so far this week

Attachments:

• Bareknucklemc
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
28 Jan 2011 16:42 - 28 Jan 2011 16:49 #426574 by Bareknucklemc
here i am on the bike prior to puttin the spring i think the stretch did wonders for the bike fitting my size.

Attachments:
Last edit: 28 Jan 2011 16:49 by Bareknucklemc.

• Bareknucklemc
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
30 Jan 2011 16:53 #427205 by Bareknucklemc
So I know I want to build a tank that sits above the frame almost completely (a shallow tunnel) but don't know if i should go with a rounder style or more square like a sportser. Any suggestions?