Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

You Want Cheaper Gas, You're Getting It. 08 Jun 2022 16:02 #868523

• 750 R1
  • User
  • Thank you received: 394

What exactly is agenda 21/30 ?  And what is the threat ?  Just wondering.

Fact check it and see for yourself, its just something that's been latched onto and turned into another  conspiracy theory....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

You Want Cheaper Gas, You're Getting It. 08 Jun 2022 16:18 #868525

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
  • Thank you received: 2632
It's been talked about since the 90's. Some are calling it fake news but they just extended it to 2030 because they haven't reached their goal of 2021.   Now it's for the 21st century. Kinda like global cooling in the 70/80's, global warming in the 90's and now climate change to cover any event. Gore said "the Earth has a fever." as he made millions pushing it and flying around in his private jet. He said we only had 10 years.  
The climate is always changing and CO2 is taken in by plants that make oxygen. So keep cutting down all those trees. 
Wether you chose to believe all this garbage is up to you. Fact is it's about control and always has been and now. 
Steve
www.postsustainabilityinstitute.org/what-is-un-agenda-21.html

You Want Cheaper Gas, You're Getting It. 08 Jun 2022 16:21 #868526

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014

Fact check it and see for yourself, its just something that's been latched onto and turned into another  conspiracy theory....

Lately the theories have turned into FACTS. 
Steve

You Want Cheaper Gas, You're Getting It. 08 Jun 2022 17:18 #868531

• Mikaw
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1865

Lately the theories have turned into FACTS. 
Steve

Just like they could never prove trump was anything more than a mean orange guy.  Biden laptop was real. Etc,etc,etc. 
1976 KZ 900 A4 kzrider.com/forum/11-projects/613548-1976-kz-900-a4
1976 KZ 900 B1 LTD
1978 KZ 1000 B2 LTD
1980 KZ 750 E1
Kowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens.
Jimi Hendrix.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SWest

You Want Cheaper Gas, You're Getting It. 09 Jun 2022 01:15 #868542

• 750 R1
  • User
  • Thank you received: 394

It's been talked about since the 90's. Some are calling it fake news but they just extended it to 2030 because they haven't reached their goal of 2021.   Now it's for the 21st century. Kinda like global cooling in the 70/80's, global warming in the 90's and now climate change to cover any event. Gore said "the Earth has a fever." as he made millions pushing it and flying around in his private jet. He said we only had 10 years.  
The climate is always changing and CO2 is taken in by plants that make oxygen. So keep cutting down all those trees. 
Wether you chose to believe all this garbage is up to you. Fact is it's about control and always has been and now. 
Steve
www.postsustainabilityinstitute.org/what-is-un-agenda-21.html

You need to upgrade your sources Steve, i'm blown away by the garbage posted here. Look into who started these "institutes", there's more than one. This subject reminds me of religion and how everyone interprets it to suit their own ideals/beliefs, insert whatever here, then use it as a tool for control or misinformation to support some dodgy agenda..   Agenda 21 is not a treaty. It is not a legally binding document. Even its recommendations do not come from the top down, but are meant to encourage local communities to come up with their own solutions. It does not have the slightest power to force anyone, American or otherwise, to do anything at all.

The Earth is supposed to be in a long cooling phase, if you understood anything about climate and how it works in relation to our orbit around the sun, and how that changes cyclically over thousands of years,  you'd know this. You CAN'T change that, It's simply impossible, the simple fact that temps worldwide are getting hotter, the oceans are getting hotter and more acidic, ocean currents are changing  and sea levels are rising due to massive ice melts has NOTHING to do with natural cycles, it's really not that hard to understand.   I don't "choose" to believe anything either, that seems to be your job, It's not a set of "beliefs", to think of it that way lacks understanding and is part of the problem. look into how our climate changes naturally over thousands of years and why this happens, it's well established fact, not claptrap written by morons that think everything is a bloody conspiracy. And as far as facts go, the earths  climate is relatively easy to track back millenia through a number of scientifically verifiable ways, Co2 is even easier, its trapped in ice that goes back millions of years, For example, if you drill 364 meters (1,194 feet) down into Antarctic ice, taking out a cylindrical section  ice core, you can measure the Earth's temperature and carbon dioxide levels from over 20,000 years ago, the same ice goes down over 16,000 feet, going back 100,000's of years, the Information is held within the oxygen atoms in the ice and the air bubbles that formed within it, it isn't up for debate, it's established scientific fact . 
A 2019 review of scientific papers found the consensus on the cause of climate change to be at 100%, and a 2021 study concluded that over 99% of scientific papers agree on the human cause of climate change  but no doubt these are all made up to fit some twisted agenda, and the 1%ers are right ?  Everyone else except the conspiracy theorists are wrong ?  I have no idea why I ever respond to stuff like this here, I just find it hard to believe people choose to believe unsubstantiated garbage, almost 100% opinion based on nothing , or some twisted interpretation, then blown out of all proportion,   when there's overwhelming evidence to the contrary. 

I learned a lot of this in high school in the 1970's, way before it was fashionable to believe in conspiracy theories. The effects of pollution on Earths climate was being discussed in the 1800's during the industrial revolution, this isn't new...   Politicians with agenda's are the problem , your political system is broken, I'd be more concerned with that...

As for Trump, raise your standards, the rest of the world shakes it's head...
The following user(s) said Thank You: JR, blipco, Mc Tavish, ghostdive

You Want Cheaper Gas, You're Getting It. 09 Jun 2022 03:16 #868547

• urankjj
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 201
Yes, after looking into A21\30 I did notice it's not a law.  The United States is a signatory country to Agenda 21, but because Agenda 21 is a legally non-binding statement of intent and not a treaty, the United States Senate did not hold a formal debate or vote on it. It is therefore not considered to be law under article six of the United States constitution. Also I haven't noticed much "sustainable development"  where I live at all, but then again out here the cows outnumber the people.....

You Want Cheaper Gas, You're Getting It. 09 Jun 2022 06:23 #868558

• z1kzonly
  • User
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 519
Here's a Tangent!!!   DIESEL MOVES EVERYTHING! "I've been saying MAMAX for years" it will come to this! An Orwellian Society is already here!I'm glad I'm old and misused! Like a Keith Richards thing.   give me 5 more years. I'm enjoying it. This has been floating around, FB has not taken it down or fact checked it? So? I just copied and pasting it: It's a good read!
Pay attention, please. Do you know what DEF fluid is? It's Diesel Exhaust Fluid.   (*** John Force Racing Does***)   Every Diesel truck that has been made since 2010 is required to use it. It's a product made of 67% Urea fertilizer and 33% distilled water. Every diesel truck you see driving down the road today has to have this product to drive. The engines won't start without it. There are regulators inside the engine that mix DEF with the Diesel to reduce Diesel emissions. That's the purpose of DEF. Right now, Russia is the largest exporter of Urea by a wide margin. Qatar is second. Egypt and China are Tied for 3rd. Both Russia and China have decided to no longer export Urea. On top of that, India is the largest manufacturer of Urea in the world even though they consume most of what they make. What little they would export..........they no longer do. They are now stopping the exportation of any and all Urea minus a deal they just cut with Sri Lanka.What does this mean for you and me? Well, first, the United States imports most of it's Urea fertilizer. We are the third largest importer in the entire world. We depend on other countries to eat, drive and ship our products.Secondly... Flying J is the largest Service provider for Truckers around the Unites States. I'm sure you've seen their massive gas stations when traveling around the country. Flying J gets 70% of their DEF fluid from shipments via Union Pacific railroad. UP has single user access to the Fertilizer plants that Urea/DEF fluid comes from. No other rail provider has access to these distribution points. This means Flying J can't just go around Union Pacific. Union Pacific is in charge....for a reason I'm gonna mention in a few paragraphs.Flying J provides 30% of all DEF consumed in the United States. UP has told Flying J to reduce their shipments by a whopping 50%. And if they do not comply then they will be completely embargoed. That would in effect bankrupt FJ. This means that 15% of all DEF consumed by truckers in the US is no longer available at the largest travel service center for the entire trucking industry.Rome rotted from the inside out. It was easily invaded because it was occupied with internal problems. It appears we have discovered the Trigger. DEF fluid. If this holds up, DEF shortages will be the catalyst that causes food shortages in the coming months. Not only is there a shortage of fertilizer to grow crops in drought-stricken states (See Kansas' drop in wheat production for 2022)....but....now it looks like, unless the Federal Government intervenes via the Defense Production Act, ...which I am no longer confident they will....there is gonna be an absolute massive shortage of trucking in the coming months. There simply isn't going to be DEF fluid sufficient to keep the engines running and moving. Home Depot is now limiting the amount of DEF you can buy in their stores. I would think long and hard about the decisions you are making right now. Where you live. What you spend money on. How you prepare. This is so real that the CEO of Flying J, Shameek Konar was summoned to a Surface Transportation Board hearing to give them all this info.From what I'm reading....Blackrock is the majority shareholder of Union Pacific railroad. How is that important? Americas biggest fertilizer producer is CF Industries. Their largest shareholder is Blackrock. Blackrock controls the fertilizer industry in the U.S.. Union Pacific has exclusive rights to distribution points of fertilizer. Urea is fertilizer. Flying J needs Urea/DEF. Blackrock is controlling everything. The Chairman of the BlackRock Investment Institute is Tom Donilon, President Obama’s former National Security Advisor. Tom Donilon’s brother, Mike Donilon is a Senior Advisor to Joe Biden. Tom Donilon’s wife, Catherine Russell, is the White House Personnel Director. Tom Donilon’s daughter, Sarah Donilon, who graduated college in 2019, now works on the White House National Security Council.It appears Blackrock is spearheading the dismantling of the US system on behalf of the Globalists. And the first domino they are pushing over is the energy sector. They are using DEF to get the party started. This is one sector of the biggest downfalls in political repercussions this country has ever faced… Copied and pasted!!Not good?????   
Livin in "CheektaVegas, NY
Went thru 25 of these in 40 yrs.
I SOLD OUT! THE KAW BARN IS EMPTY.
More room for The Old Girl, Harley 75 FLH Electra Glide,
Old faithful! Points ign. Bendix Orig. carb.
Starts everytime!

Attachments:

You Want Cheaper Gas, You're Getting It. 09 Jun 2022 07:04 #868561

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
Don't forget Vanguard.  Some would rather parrot the narratives than do their own critical thinking. If the oceans are rising then why are the million/billionaires buying up ocean front property?
Steve

You Want Cheaper Gas, You're Getting It. 09 Jun 2022 07:07 #868562

• Wookie58
  • Thank you received: 1820
In the UK we know DEF as "Add Blue" and it is not just trucks but pretty much all diesel vehicles that meet "Euro 6" emission standards that use it. This fluid is injected in the exhaust upstream of the Cat. In the case of my 2.0 Jaguar once the tank is empty a 500 mile countdown starts after which it will not re-start without a Jaguar Technician (or someone else with a suitable diag computer) re-setting the system !! It also knows if you try and fool it by using just water a a sensor measures the fluid quality ! It will come as no surprise that in the last 6 months the price of "Ad Blue" has doubled here in the UK from £10 to £20 for a 10Ltr container  

You Want Cheaper Gas, You're Getting It. 09 Jun 2022 07:08 #868563

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014

Yes, after looking into A21\30 I did notice it's not a law.  The United States is a signatory country to Agenda 21, but because Agenda 21 is a legally non-binding statement of intent and not a treaty, the United States Senate did not hold a formal debate or vote on it. It is therefore not considered to be law under article six of the United States constitution. Also I haven't noticed much "sustainable development"  where I live at all, but then again out here the cows outnumber the people.....

You're lucky. They tried to do an end run around the process. 
defconnews.com/2022/05/25/desantis-overr...l-ever-support-this/

You Want Cheaper Gas, You're Getting It. 09 Jun 2022 07:25 #868566

• ThatGPzGuy
  • Sustaining Member
  • More Sparky than Speed Racer
  • Thank you received: 377

One good thing about being an American is, we don't care what the ROW thinks of our political leaders. In fact, we kind of like it when they piss and moan about it. It seems to me the most popular presidents on other shores are also the weakest. 
Jim
North GA
2016 Yamaha FJR1300ES
1982 GPz750 R1
1974 Kawasaki H1
1976 Kawasaki KZ400
1979 Yamaha XS650 cafe'
2001 KZ1000P
2001 Yamaha YZ426
1981 Honda XR200 stroked in an '89 CR125 chassis
1965 Mustang
1967 Triumph GT6
1976 Bronco
"If you didn't build it, it's not really yours"
The following user(s) said Thank You: riturbo, SWest

You Want Cheaper Gas, You're Getting It. 09 Jun 2022 07:41 #868568

• Wookie58
  • Thank you received: 1820

One good thing about being an American is, we don't care what the ROW thinks of our political leaders. In fact, we kind of like it when they piss and moan about it. It seems to me the most popular presidents on other shores are also the weakest. 
I won't even attempt to counter that given that we have Boris Johnson for a Prime Minister