dry clutch kit

• hardr0ck68
  • User
  • Who put the what in the where?
More
06 Nov 2010 20:21 - 06 Nov 2010 20:22 #411378 by hardr0ck68
Replied by hardr0ck68 on topic dry clutch kit
Don't pretend the coment about cv carbs wasn't a cheap shot at Otto. I have no problem with you execpt the way you and the other "mean girls" treat people on the forum. I think you built a great bike. I don't even have any kind of frendship with Otto, but the guy helps people; so why give him a hard time?

If you think that everyone on this board supports you and your jerk attitude, think again. Every time I give you a hard time for acting like a jerk to someone I get PM's saying good job or I agree but want to stay out of it. and the kick in the pants is they are often from members that I do not know on a frendly basis (some even openly dislike me).

My mechanic has been trolling the forum, and finding your bike and porchev's is now trying to talk me out of zrx (dual shock) swing arms and into something monoshock.... Your build was mechanically perfect, and really shows what can happen when an old bike is updated properly.

Just don't be a dick and we will be cool (at least on my end).

I am sorry this got hashed out in an otherwise great thread. If you would like to discuss it further please start a thread in friendly called LMR can dish it but not take it.

I am done here.. sorry again folks for the disruption.

1977 kz650 c1

bought it because I was told it would never run again...I like to prove people wrong.
Last edit: 06 Nov 2010 20:22 by hardr0ck68.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Nov 2010 04:18 #411432 by Old Man Rock
Replied by Old Man Rock on topic dry clutch kit
Otto... :blink: What the hell does he have to do with it... You are so in left field it's pathetic...

Start the Chit chat post already...

1976 KZ900-A4
MTC 1075cc.
Camshafts: Kawi GPZ-1100 .375 lift
Head: P&P via Larry Cavanaugh
ZX636 suspension
MIKUNI, RS-34'S...
Kerker 4-1, 1.5" comp baffle.
Dyna-S E.I.
Earls 10 row Oil Cooler
Acewell 2802 Series Speedo/Tach
Innovate LC1 Wideband 02 AFR meter

Phoenix, Az

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.