ANYONE DISAPPROVE OF CHOPPING IN HERE?

More
03 Nov 2008 15:41 #245412 by Old Man Rock
Replied by Old Man Rock on topic ANYONE DISAPPROVE OF CHOPPING IN HERE?
hahahahaha... Here we go, round two.... You guys kill me.

OMR

1976 KZ900-A4
MTC 1075cc.
Camshafts: Kawi GPZ-1100 .375 lift
Head: P&P via Larry Cavanaugh
ZX636 suspension
MIKUNI, RS-34'S...
Kerker 4-1, 1.5" comp baffle.
Dyna-S E.I.
Earls 10 row Oil Cooler
Acewell 2802 Series Speedo/Tach
Innovate LC1 Wideband 02 AFR meter

Phoenix, Az

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2008 16:55 - 03 Nov 2008 16:57 #245416 by Bad Kaw
Replied by Bad Kaw on topic ANYONE DISAPPROVE OF CHOPPING IN HERE?
Ha-ha!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: Yeah OMR, I'm with you! Between Locozuna and Plummen this has turned into a hilarious thread.

On the serious side, Locozuna put it very nicely. And to you 'Chirp: good for you on having a bike, to each his own. The motorcycle should exist to please YOU...if you're a chopper-kinda-guy, then so be it. Drive on and enjoy your life.
I still say that you posted pics of your bike (like three times) looking for responses and then you finally "went there" and got a little sumthin'-sumthin' in return: so what!

Keep doin' your thing man, and just enjoy your life. Most people around here get their Orange County Choppers fix by tuning in on cable on Thursday nights. This shouldn't change what your bike means to you. I have several bikes in the garage and lots of my friends don't understand why I don't ride a (very specific, mind you) new bike...because my friends don't subscribe to my motorcycling philosophy doesn't mean I don't like my bikes anymore...and it WAAAAAAAAAY doesn't mean that I need to grenade on them if they challenge my bikes (which happens all the freakin' time:dry: ).

In short: put some fertilizer on your motorcycling mojo brother and drive on.;)

-KR

78 Kawasaki Z1R
81 Kawasaki KZ1000J (mods)
82 Kawasaki ELR Clone (1000 J)
82 Kawasaki KZ750R1/GPz750 ELR-ed
70 Kawasaki KV75
83 Honda CB1100F (few mods)
79 Suzuki GS1000 (rolling frame / project / junk)
84 Suzuki GS1150ES (modified project)
83 Yamaha XJ900R (project / junk)
Last edit: 03 Nov 2008 16:57 by Bad Kaw.

More
03 Nov 2008 18:33 #245429 by Locozuna
Replied by Locozuna on topic ANYONE DISAPPROVE OF CHOPPING IN HERE?

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :whistle:

KZ900LTD, KZ750LTD, KZ650, 72'Triumph Trident
"Over the Mountains
Of the Moon,
Down the Valley of the Shadow,
Ride, boldly ride,"
The shade replied
"If you seek for Eldorado!"

More
03 Nov 2008 20:39 - 03 Nov 2008 21:44 #245450 by PLUMMEN
Replied by PLUMMEN on topic ANYONE DISAPPROVE OF CHOPPING IN HERE?
:P

Still recovering,some days are better than others.
Attachments:
Last edit: 03 Nov 2008 21:44 by PLUMMEN.

More
03 Nov 2008 20:41 #245451 by PLUMMEN
Locozuna wrote:

WOW!!! Never bagged on of them before!!!!! COOOOL!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :whistle:

Attachments:

More
03 Nov 2008 20:43 #245452 by PLUMMEN
Bad Kaw wrote:

Ha-ha!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: Yeah OMR, I'm with you! Between Locozuna and Plummen this has turned into a hilarious thread.

On the serious side, Locozuna put it very nicely. And to you 'Chirp: good for you on having a bike, to each his own. The motorcycle should exist to please YOU...if you're a chopper-kinda-guy, then so be it. Drive on and enjoy your life.
I still say that you posted pics of your bike (like three times) looking for responses and then you finally "went there" and got a little sumthin'-sumthin' in return: so what!

Keep doin' your thing man, and just enjoy your life. Most people around here get their Orange County Choppers fix by tuning in on cable on Thursday nights. This shouldn't change what your bike means to you. I have several bikes in the garage and lots of my friends don't understand why I don't ride a (very specific, mind you) new bike...because my friends don't subscribe to my motorcycling philosophy doesn't mean I don't like my bikes anymore...and it WAAAAAAAAAY doesn't mean that I need to grenade on them if they challenge my bikes (which happens all the freakin' time:dry: ).

In short: put some fertilizer on your motorcycling mojo brother and drive on.;)

-KR

Attachments:

More
03 Nov 2008 21:23 #245458 by PLUMMEN
:blink:

Attachments:

More
03 Nov 2008 21:24 #245459 by PLUMMEN
PLUMMEN wrote:

:blink:

:laugh:

Attachments:

More
04 Nov 2008 00:50 - 04 Nov 2008 00:52 #245473 by Z1109R Fin
Replied by Z1109R Fin on topic ANYONE DISAPPROVE OF CHOPPING IN HERE?
This needs some heavier statements:P

Z1000R ´83...Slightly modified...
Attachments:
Last edit: 04 Nov 2008 00:52 by Z1109R Fin.

More
04 Nov 2008 05:59 #245501 by Locozuna
Replied by Locozuna on topic ANYONE DISAPPROVE OF CHOPPING IN HERE?
AND now for something completely different........
a lil' girl on girl action!!!!

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :blink: :S

KZ900LTD, KZ750LTD, KZ650, 72'Triumph Trident
"Over the Mountains
Of the Moon,
Down the Valley of the Shadow,
Ride, boldly ride,"
The shade replied
"If you seek for Eldorado!"

More
04 Nov 2008 09:49 #245526 by saxjonz
Replied by saxjonz on topic ANYONE DISAPPROVE OF CHOPPING IN HERE?
Is your bike superior to ours? Are you a better man just because you built your own bike and think that other riders are just posers because they can't do the same thing?
You like your bike? Nice. I like mine just the way it is. Do I think you are special because you "redesigned your bike to handle, look better, have evolved the breed"?
Your attitude towards others here on this site demonstrate that obviously you are looking for something you didn't find. Like all the others said we are all here to share. I personally like the old bikes and now more so than before appreciate the bikes that have been restored to stockish condition better than bone stock but I wouldn't mess with the lines of these bikes in that I would change them to look like something else. But I don't mind that you do. If you think we should accept your version of your love to be what we love you are asking for too much.
Is your bike safer than the stock version? Leaves much to be debated about. I know a lot of guys who think that a fatter rear tire and good rear brakes are more important than good tire and front brakes on a bike.
When it comes down to it it is "That you ride not what you ride" that makes you unique. I don't care for rattle jobs any more than I care for franken versions of my beloved bike but I would be happy to ride with you if you were a decent human being even if you rode a Honda Rebel. Course it would be acceptable more so if you were of the tender gender and well rounded but in a pinch if I had to ride with a guy on a little bike I would and not rip on his beloved bike. But kaws like to herd together and if you are riding a wilderbeast then obviously you may not fit in. Different Strokes.
airplanechirp wrote:

i have chopped one kz1000 prior to this one, and i was wondering if you guys in here dont care for my kind of member?

79 LTD B3
80 LTD B4 1075 kit JE Pistons .410 cam grind, Bassani, 31 keihin CR Specials...
1980 Z1R, 2002 ZRX1200, 2003 ZRX1200

More
04 Nov 2008 13:24 #245569 by fixer5000
Replied by fixer5000 on topic ANYONE DISAPPROVE OF CHOPPING IN HERE?
airplanechirp wrote:

as for fixer5000, talk about stirring the shit? try minding your own business. leave my thread alone.
and as for responding, i asked a question of what type of MEMBER is preferred here, not what kind of BIKE, nor did i ask your OPINION of my bike. read the question again after a few english lessons.

ok terry boy ill respond to you ...last time..i gacve you the benefit of the doubt and you again blew it big time here. heres the text of my last pm to you after the first issues we had with each other ok?? word for word

i did not lose. you made a fool of yourself with your first few posts. if you had come on and acted like a man you would still be here. try again and do it right this time. im not a hater i like all bikes... what i didnt like is the fact that you spammed the private messages right off the bat. that doesnt wash here on this board... be civil and try again and do it right this time. easy enough? do it ..oh and lose the caplock will you please. most here hate that shit... for the record i did not e mail you.

you want respect here you have to earn it its not a given...

ok?? read this again twice...you had two chances and you messed them both up. from now onward i ignore you... period.... have a nice day

1978 kz650b pretty much stock
\\\\\\\" get there fast but arrive alive \\\\\\\"
massachusetts