Timing and powerbamd

• testarossa
  • User
  • Attack life, it's only trying to kill you.
More
02 Oct 2010 23:18 #403628 by testarossa
Replied by testarossa on topic Timing and powerbamd
Hey nads, do us a favor and post a picture of your bike with a copy of today's paper. I know that you have promised pictures before, but never delivered. I want to see the monster machine in the flesh. Also what course are you conducting your testing on? I'm sorry, but I am a little skeptical, and I would love for you to prove me wrong.

1978 KZ1000 A2 Click--->Build Thread
2004 ZX-10R
2007 Harley Sportster 1200
2020 Harley Street Glide Special
Angola, IN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• kzz1p
  • User
  • One Test Is Worth A Thousand Expert Opinions!
More
02 Oct 2010 23:55 #403632 by kzz1p
Replied by kzz1p on topic Timing and powerbamd
:laugh:
Attachments:

More
03 Oct 2010 00:11 #403635 by nads.com
Replied by nads.com on topic Timing and powerbamd
testarossa wrote:

Hey nads, do us a favor and post a picture of your bike with a copy of today's paper. I know that you have promised pictures before, but never delivered. I want to see the monster machine in the flesh. Also what course are you conducting your testing on? I'm sorry, but I am a little skeptical, and I would love for you to prove me wrong.

The monster you say you want to see is not my bike. And it is not me. We both have to look into the mirror and ask ourselves do we come in good faith? Is the behavior one excersizes the proper one? I read the paper. There were two crashes. Look I don't know if you think I'm some kind of nut, I'm not. Don't come back and say I knew he wouldn't say what track. I think you want me to look bad? I don't know what you really want. You probably read alot my posts and have no respect for me whatsoever and just want to belittle me some way. Don't get me wrong, you stated your opinion and it's respected, believe me. I just think the questions sound odd.

• testarossa
  • User
  • Attack life, it's only trying to kill you.
More
03 Oct 2010 01:09 #403638 by testarossa
Replied by testarossa on topic Timing and powerbamd
nads.com wrote:

testarossa wrote:

The monster you say you want to see is not my bike. And it is not me. We both have to look into the mirror and ask ourselves do we come in good faith? Is the behavior one excersizes the proper one? I read the paper. There were two crashes. Look I don't know if you think I'm some kind of nut, I'm not. Don't come back and say I knew he wouldn't say what track. I think you want me to look bad? I don't know what you really want. You probably read alot my posts and have no respect for me whatsoever and just want to belittle me some way. Don't get me wrong, you stated your opinion and it's respected, believe me. I just think the questions sound odd.

No sir, I do not want you to look bad. Quite the contrary, I want you to prove yourself so that everyone won't think you're a quack. If you spent any time reading my posts, you will find very little evidence of me spending my time by disparaging other members. I have read some coherent, solid advise that you have given to others, and some completely incoherent dribble about towing fat ladies around. I merely have question of the legitimacy of your claims to the performance of what now is known to be someone else's bike that you seem to purport to tune.

As to the topic of good faith. I have, in good faith, sent you $50 of my money in exchange for a set of switch pods that to your credit, arrived as advertised. I did so with no pictures of said parts, and no prior dealings with you, even in simple discussion. I think, that serves as sufficient evidence of my good faith.

So, with all that said, I can say with a clear conscience that my request legitimate, and I believe that your diversionary tactic, while clever, is not effective. Even if the bike in question is not yours and you are a mechanic for another racer, then you should be able to post a picture of said bike, and furthermore explain what circuit that the testing is performed at. Have you ever sent your ported head to Larry Cavanaugh for the previously arranged flowbench testing?

1978 KZ1000 A2 Click--->Build Thread
2004 ZX-10R
2007 Harley Sportster 1200
2020 Harley Street Glide Special
Angola, IN

More
03 Oct 2010 05:18 #403656 by Old Man Rock
Replied by Old Man Rock on topic Timing and powerbamd
"I'm the one who's learning stuff here. What's gonna happen to you all if all the books are removed from the shelves? you'd all be lost ... . "...

You're still learning... Oh crap, we've been learning from you!!!! :blink: :P :laugh:

Nads, don't get wound mi amigo for I for one LUV your postings... Sure at times I have no freaking idea WTF you just wrote but I grin and chuckle just the same....

I remember you asking me back when about the front end coming off the ground with my little build and now that your experiencing it yourself with your similar build, all I can say is... See, told ya.... ;)

So keep it coming.... :woohoo:

1976 KZ900-A4
MTC 1075cc.
Camshafts: Kawi GPZ-1100 .375 lift
Head: P&P via Larry Cavanaugh
ZX636 suspension
MIKUNI, RS-34'S...
Kerker 4-1, 1.5" comp baffle.
Dyna-S E.I.
Earls 10 row Oil Cooler
Acewell 2802 Series Speedo/Tach
Innovate LC1 Wideband 02 AFR meter

Phoenix, Az

More
03 Oct 2010 05:30 #403659 by nads.com
Replied by nads.com on topic Timing and powerbamd
testarossa wrote:

nads.com wrote:

testarossa wrote:

No sir, I do not want you to look bad. Quite the contrary, I want you to prove yourself so that everyone won't think you're a quack. If you spent any time reading my posts, you will find very little evidence of me spending my time by disparaging other members. I have read some coherent, solid advise that you have given to others, and some completely incoherent dribble about towing fat ladies around. I merely have question of the legitimacy of your claims to the performance of what now is known to be someone else's bike that you seem to purport to tune.

As to the topic of good faith. I have, in good faith, sent you $50 of my money in exchange for a set of switch pods that to your credit, arrived as advertised. I did so with no pictures of said parts, and no prior dealings with you, even in simple discussion. I think, that serves as sufficient evidence of my good faith.

So, with all that said, I can say with a clear conscience that my request legitimate, and I believe that your diversionary tactic, while clever, is not effective. Even if the bike in question is not yours and you are a mechanic for another racer, then you should be able to post a picture of said bike, and furthermore explain what circuit that the testing is performed at. Have you ever sent your ported head to Larry Cavanaugh for the previously arranged flowbench testing?

Time tells the integrety of our thoughts and intentions.

• kz1k
  • User
  • You Cant Fix Stupid!
More
03 Oct 2010 06:28 #403675 by kz1k
Replied by kz1k on topic Timing and powerbamd
kzz1p wrote:

:laugh:

now thats fkin scary

1978 KZ1000A2

"JUST IN! A MAN WHO HOLDS THE WORLD RECORD FOR USING THE MOST DRUGS DIES TODAY. HE WAS WAS ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS HE THOUGHT HE SAW"

WHY FART AND WASTE IT, WHEN YOU CAN BURP AND TASTE IT?

• larrycavan
  • Visitor
03 Oct 2010 07:18 - 03 Oct 2010 07:22 #403693 by larrycavan
Replied by larrycavan on topic Timing and powerbamd
porchev914 wrote:

nads.com wrote:

So I fixed the head. No more normal flow. It's like with this head the keeper of the intake and exhaust are fighting over open and close times.

No, really, I wanna know what you did to fix your head.

:woohoo:

Send your head anytime. You pay shipping both ways. I'll flow it for free. Ahhhhh....your motorcycle head..right ;)

If the UPS guy show up with a box dripping blood I'm going to refuse delivery :woohoo:
Attachments:
Last edit: 03 Oct 2010 07:22 by larrycavan.

• hocbj23
  • Visitor
03 Oct 2010 09:07 #403728 by hocbj23
Replied by hocbj23 on topic Timing and powerbamd
now thats a deal right there.Same apply to all us other crazies?Lol.bj

• kzz1p
  • User
  • One Test Is Worth A Thousand Expert Opinions!
More
03 Oct 2010 12:29 - 03 Oct 2010 12:31 #403798 by kzz1p
Replied by kzz1p on topic Timing and powerbamd
:laugh: I Changed my mind! Funny but crazy as Shit. I wanna forget, what I have learned here.

The CIA is watching this site, we got all the Crazies here.
In that case let me say, Hi Mom! Your Son knows Crazies, and CIA is watching him....Man would she be proud!

Mean People Suck!

©Made In Japan
Attachments:
Last edit: 03 Oct 2010 12:31 by kzz1p.

• hocbj23
  • Visitor
03 Oct 2010 14:14 #403824 by hocbj23
Replied by hocbj23 on topic Timing and powerbamd
Naw,man,the CIA wouldnt waste time watching this site.We may all be crazy as a box of rocks,but we are the harmless crazies.We obsessed with these little weird Japanese motorcycles and havent got time to cause anyone any real harm(except maybe some hurt feelings when they try to blow smoke up somebodys skirts).CIA got better thangs to do like go overthrow a government somewhere.Lol.bj

More
03 Oct 2010 14:19 #403826 by PLUMMEN
Replied by PLUMMEN on topic Timing and powerbamd
hocbj23 wrote:

Naw,man,the CIA wouldnt waste time watching this site.We may all be crazy as a box of rocks,but we are the harmless crazies.We obsessed with these little weird Japanese motorcycles and havent got time to cause anyone any real harm(except maybe some hurt feelings when they try to blow smoke up somebodys skirts).CIA got better thangs to do like go overthrow a government somewhere.Lol.bj

yeah theyre much too busy watching craigs "organic tomatoe operation" since they got that anonymous call from omr to worry about us! :woohoo:

Still recovering,some days are better than others.