1075 street motor

More
05 Jun 2010 18:02 #373759 by keith1
Replied by keith1 on topic 1075 street motor
trianglelaguna wrote:

yeah yeah check em...and then you can p.m me back...and we can have a sceret like you and thiek thiek....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww the suspense...

homos

keith1 wrote:

will61310 wrote:

I will take a pass and keep my opinions of him to myself...:)

check your pm s .....

and all this from the master game player.:blink: .....by the way...richard is cool....when i grow up, i wanna be just like him.....:laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• trianglelaguna
  • User
  • New and improved - extra strength
More
05 Jun 2010 18:08 #373762 by trianglelaguna
Replied by trianglelaguna on topic 1075 street motor
saxon there is a post somehwere with a whole series of pics of his bike....very sharp...others will know the link.....

red rover red rover send wiwy on over....

1976 KZ900
2003 ZX12R
2007 FZ1000
2004 ninja 250R for wife

More
05 Jun 2010 18:11 #373765 by richard head
Replied by richard head on topic 1075 street motor
PLUMMEN wrote:

larrycavan wrote:

porchev914 wrote:

If you\'re going to replace the valves on a 1st generation head, is it worth it to use J model sized valves Larry?

Yes, I think so. I use the J valves because they\'re shorter than a KZ valve. You need to sink the valves when you go OS like that. This way you have room to work with a stock base circle cam.

take notes here kids,your neighborhood shop is not going to give you half the info that Larry does B)

Half the info is worth far more than half the problems one will get elsewhere.

• larrycavan
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
05 Jun 2010 18:24 #373767 by larrycavan
Replied by larrycavan on topic 1075 street motor
saxjonz wrote:

Hey Lar,
I thought you were going to put up a pic of your bike? What gives? I would like to see that bad boy.

I was supposed to go on a group ride today but the weather didn't look promising. I went to the shop & tweaked my bike instead. Valve adjustment, steering head bearing adjustment, different pilot jets, on more turn on the front fork ride height adjusters...stuff like that.

Got done, fired it up, rolled it outside and the rain came :( So will have to wait till probably Monday to give her a good romp...

Here's one pic.
Attachments:

• larrycavan
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
05 Jun 2010 18:28 #373768 by larrycavan
Replied by larrycavan on topic 1075 street motor
Rode with a bunch of HD's on Monday in the parade and then we put 90+ miles on with stops along the way.

Rode from 44MPH to maybe 85 a couple of times. I'm rolling along in 5th gear at 45, the hogs grab a handful of throttle....I roll it on....had to keep grabbing my front brake :laugh: ....It's got plenty of torque down low :side:

More
05 Jun 2010 18:35 #373773 by PLUMMEN
Replied by PLUMMEN on topic 1075 street motor
larrycavan wrote:

saxjonz wrote:

Hey Lar,
I thought you were going to put up a pic of your bike? What gives? I would like to see that bad boy.

I was supposed to go on a group ride today but the weather didn't look promising. I went to the shop & tweaked my bike instead. Valve adjustment, steering head bearing adjustment, different pilot jets, on more turn on the front fork ride height adjusters...stuff like that.

Got done, fired it up, rolled it outside and the rain came :( So will have to wait till probably Monday to give her a good romp...

Here's one pic.

B) B) B) B) B)

Still recovering,some days are better than others.
Attachments:

More
05 Jun 2010 18:39 #373774 by Splandman
Replied by Splandman on topic 1075 street motor
Well, I have the same seat Larry has on his bike. Now I just have to get the rest of it done.

Current Bikes
1980 KZ1000E

More
05 Jun 2010 21:04 #373793 by saxjonz
Replied by saxjonz on topic 1075 street motor
Very nice. I give it a thumbs up! Thanks for the pic.

79 LTD B3
80 LTD B4 1075 kit JE Pistons .410 cam grind, Bassani, 31 keihin CR Specials...
1980 Z1R, 2002 ZRX1200, 2003 ZRX1200

• eddiem
  • User
  • KZR FLAG RELAY CARRIER #63
More
05 Jun 2010 22:06 #373802 by eddiem
Replied by eddiem on topic 1075 street motor
larrycavan wrote:

saxjonz wrote:

Hey Lar,

Here's one pic.

dang that's a good lookin bike

1976 Kz900
1978 Kz1000
1978 Z1r
1982 Kz1100 A2
1975 Z1b-900
1975 Z1b-900