BHP vs Harleys

More
25 May 2010 03:10 #370701 by Mcdroid
Replied by Mcdroid on topic A Challenge!!
PLUMMEN wrote:

The Kawasaki red-lighted...the V-rod won.

Michael
Victoria, Texas

1982 GPz750
1977 KZ1000A
1978 KZ1000A
1982 GPz1100
1975 Z2A

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 May 2010 08:26 #370760 by PLUMMEN
Replied by PLUMMEN on topic A Challenge!!
N0NB wrote:

550A2 wrote:

Crap! He never touched the front brake at all! He went right into a rear wheel skid as his foot is mashed down hard on the rear brake peddle. Oh, yeah, "Don't touch that front brake, it'll throw you over the bars", was probably ringing in his ears about then. Bad advice all the way around.

Some points to ponder.
  • If this is your first time stunting, an open area with plenty of room to stop and maneuver is likely a good idea.
  • When stunting, be sure you are competent at using all of the controls and are proficient at handling the bike.
  • When attempting stunting, it's probably wise to start on something small and cheap. That way you can learn to handle the machine and repairs may not cost as much
  • When learning how to stunt you may want to consider some protective gear. I know, I know, doing so will hurt your tough guy image down at the bar, but unless you're in the witness protection program, scrubbing off your finger prints regularly is probably not going to help you much.
  • Finally, if you choose to ignore all of the above, do post the video your friend is shooting onto Youtube. :D

and when you want to be stupid pick a lighter ,cheaper bike to do it on! :laugh:

Still recovering,some days are better than others.

More
25 May 2010 19:42 #370929 by kawsakiman
Replied by kawsakiman on topic A Challenge!!
don't ever make the mistake of thinking all hardleys are slow.
you will look like an asshole at the local drive in when they all point and laugh.
some of these club members have some fast scoots.

someday i will be able to afford my kz habit.