EV's

• hardrockminer
  • Sustaining Member
More
03 Oct 2022 19:06 #874975 by hardrockminer
Replied by hardrockminer on topic EV's
That's called peer review Steve.  There is a thing called the scientific method.  It begins by establishing facts through testing, doing experiments and analyzing results.  You may remember doing this in high school science.  Scientific papers are subject to peer review before being accepted by the relevant profession.  People making wild unsubstantiated claims are not peer reviewers.  They are just shit disturbers and nutters.  

To be specific, what facts do you have as evidence that sea levels are not rising?  All you've said is that Obama is buying ocean front property.  Is this evidence that sea levels are not rising?  The reason I asked those questions is because a) the volume of the polar ice caps can be estimated and its impact on sea levels can also be estimated.  To add to that, there are thousands of monitoring points that measure sea level.  So we know that it's rising and we know that the ice caps are melting.  Additionally, warming water (above 4 deg) expands, and this means that warmer oceans will require more volume to hold the water.  Sea levels have nowhere to go but up.

I gave you a link to annual global temperatures.  Those numbers were calculated by formulas used by accredited climate scientists.  No serious scientist disputes them.  Can you provide any data that shows a different trend?

I have several restored bikes along with a 2006 Goldwing with a sidecar. My wife has a 2019 Suzuki DR 650 for on and off road.
The topic has been locked.
  • SWest
  • Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More
03 Oct 2022 19:37 #874976 by SWest
Replied by SWest on topic EV's
Peer review like what they did with the vaxx? Oh that's right they skipped that. There's plenty of info out there that's not supported by Governments the UN or the WEF and their ilk. There's one article where they tell of the plan to dim the sunlight to cool the earth but it's backfiring. Certain rays are making it through and melting the polar ice where massive amounts of methane are stored and have been for millions of years. Methane is the biggest danger not CO2. They say it may be too late to counter this but do they stop? NO, they're doing it more. 
Steve
t.me/Engineered_ClimateChange_Hoax/1610
More
03 Oct 2022 19:48 #874977 by Mikaw
Replied by Mikaw on topic EV's
Here’s alternative views. I’m not a scientist but these articles make rational, logical sense to current conditions. I spent about an hour reading various pages. Sounds logical to me. Food for thought there is always another point of view. 

nov79.com/gbwm/factr.html

1976 KZ 900 A4 kzrider.com/forum/11-projects/613548-1976-kz-900-a4
1976 KZ 900 B1 LTD
1978 KZ 1000 B2 LTD
1980 KZ 750 E1
Kowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens.
Jimi Hendrix.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SWest
More
03 Oct 2022 20:56 #874983 by ghostdive
Replied by ghostdive on topic EV's
Just my opinion not backed by the Liberals or IMF or the Dutch. Disagree or Agree. My Kids wont talk to me because Jimmy Carter told them Republicans are Evil.

1982 KZ750 Spectre - 6 speed swap, BS34s, 18" rear wheel

2001 ZX-6R
  • The following user(s) said Thank You: DOHC
    More
    03 Oct 2022 21:00 #874984 by ghostdive
    Replied by ghostdive on topic EV's
    Do you guys have nothing better to do with the little time you have left in this life than reading dumb shit about contrails and the new world order? You are powerless. You can do nothing. You are nothing. 

1982 KZ750 Spectre - 6 speed swap, BS34s, 18" rear wheel

2001 ZX-6R
    • SWest
    • Topic Author
    • Sustaining Member
    • 10 22 2014
    More
    03 Oct 2022 21:24 - 03 Oct 2022 23:24 #874985 by SWest
     At least we're thinking what's happening in the rest of the world instead of just thinking about ourselves. 
    Steve
    Last edit: 03 Oct 2022 23:24 by SWest. Reason: add text
    • hardrockminer
    • Sustaining Member
    More
    04 Oct 2022 04:26 - 04 Oct 2022 04:28 #874988 by hardrockminer
    Replied by hardrockminer on topic EV's

Peer review like what they did with the vaxx? Oh that's right they skipped that. There's plenty of info out there that's not supported by Governments the UN or the WEF and their ilk. There's one article where they tell of the plan to dim the sunlight to cool the earth but it's backfiring. Certain rays are making it through and melting the polar ice where massive amounts of methane are stored and have been for millions of years. Methane is the biggest danger not CO2. They say it may be too late to counter this but do they stop? NO, they're doing it more. 
    Steve
    t.me/Engineered_ClimateChange_Hoax/1610
    All of the covid vaccinations, both MRNA and non-MRNA went through a series of trials before they were subjected to a general approval.  

So you believe there is some kind of conspiracy called global dimming that reduces sunlight reaching the earth?  Where is the evidence?  How many people would have to be involved?  How would they keep something like that quiet?  Do you realize that all combustion processes produce end products and water vapour is one of them?  As an engineer I studied thermodynamics, so I know that the people in that video are spouting nonsense.

Methane is an issue, but CO2 is responsible for 5X the GHG effect of CH4.  That's a fact that you can look up.  Do you know why?  I do, because I understand the physics.

Are you going to answer my questions or simply repeat nonsense from deniers?

I have several restored bikes along with a 2006 Goldwing with a sidecar. My wife has a 2019 Suzuki DR 650 for on and off road.
    Last edit: 04 Oct 2022 04:28 by hardrockminer.
    More
    04 Oct 2022 05:54 #874989 by Wheelhop
    Replied by Wheelhop on topic EV's

Glad to hear you're planting trees Steve.  We're going to need all the trees we can get.  Part of Canada's plan (if you can call it a plan) is to plant 1 billion trees.

Steve, that site you linked is clickbait, not true science. There are plenty of good sites you can access.  NASA and NOAA are pretty good.  Here is one on the history of climate science.

skepticalscience.com/history-climate-science.html

Indeed, sea levels are rising, but not at a rate that will submerge oceanfront property in our lifetime, or probably Obama's as well.  Here's a question for you...where do you think all the water from the polar ice caps and glaciers is going to go?  Here's another one for you...what happens to water when it warms up?  

The earth has been warming for about 150 years.  You can see it in this chart.  The general trend since about 1910 is warming.  Prior to that there was a cooling variation, and there have been several minor cooling trends since then.  Overall the warming is about 1.3 deg over the last century.

www.climate.gov/news-features/understand...e-global-temperature

All I ask is for you to be open to information on climate change.  If you aren't open then there is no use discussing the subject and I won't waste my time providing you with links.

NOAA is a fraud.  They have been caught numerous times making up numbers to support their climate models.  Recently the NOAA found a solution to the 15-year "pause" in global warming: They "adjusted" the hiatus in warming out of the temperature record.

1978 KZ 1000B (73 tribute)
    1977 KZ1000 project
    1976 KZ 900
    1976 KV 75
    1976 Honda Elsinore MT250
    1974 Z1 900 project
    1971 Honda CT70
    More
    04 Oct 2022 06:16 #874991 by Wookie58
    Replied by Wookie58 on topic EV's

Glad to hear you're planting trees Steve.  We're going to need all the trees we can get.  Part of Canada's plan (if you can call it a plan) is to plant 1 billion trees.

Steve, that site you linked is clickbait, not true science. There are plenty of good sites you can access.  NASA and NOAA are pretty good.  Here is one on the history of climate science.

Indeed, sea levels are rising, but not at a rate that will submerge oceanfront property in our lifetime, or probably Obama's as well.  Here's a question for you...where do you think all the water from the polar ice caps and glaciers is going to go?  Here's another one for you...what happens to water when it warms up?  

The earth has been warming for about 150 years.  You can see it in this chart.  The general trend since about 1910 is warming.  Prior to that there was a cooling variation, and there have been several minor cooling trends since then.  Overall the warming is about 1.3 deg over the last century.

All I ask is for you to be open to information on climate change.  If you aren't open then there is no use discussing the subject and I won't waste my time providing you with links.

NOAA is a fraud.  They have been caught numerous times making up numbers to support their climate models.  Recently the NOAA found a solution to the 15-year "pause" in global warming: They "adjusted" the hiatus in warming out of the temperature record.

• The following user(s) said Thank You: SWest
    • DOHC
    • Sustaining Member
    • Those Doe-Hawks really go!
    More
    04 Oct 2022 07:46 #874996 by DOHC
    Replied by DOHC on topic EV's

Sure, early 90's ambient electronica is as much of a non sequitur as chemtrails and global dimming, but I'm glad to know that at least one of them is real.  Thanks for the tip.  I've been listening to the album all morning.

'78 Z1-R in blue , '78 Z1-R in black, '78 Z1-R in pieces
    My dad's '74 Z1
    '00 ZRX1100
    • SWest
    • Topic Author
    • Sustaining Member
    • 10 22 2014
    More
    04 Oct 2022 07:47 #874998 by SWest

Wheelhop post=874989

hardrockminer post=874971Glad to hear you're planting trees Steve.  We're going to need all the trees we can get.  Part of Canada's plan (if you can call it a plan) is to plant 1 billion trees.

As more and more truth comes out there will be those that refuse to accept it so lets say we agree to disagree and leave it at that.  
    Look up "It's a big club and you ain't in it." George Carlin  on YouTube 
    BTW haven't had chem trails for two months now. 
    Steve

SLOVENIA 
  • The topic has been locked.
    • DOHC
    • Sustaining Member
    • Those Doe-Hawks really go!
    More
    04 Oct 2022 08:25 #874999 by DOHC
    Replied by DOHC on topic EV's

Got any pictures of the lizard people Steve?  How about bigfoot?

www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/scienc...racy-live-180960139/
    Since then, the [chemtrail conspiracy] periodically pops up in the media. According to Public Policy Polling, about five percent of Americans believe in chemtrails. That’s more than the four percent who believe lizard people are taking over our politics but much less than the number who believe in bigfoot or that global warming is a hoax.

'78 Z1-R in blue , '78 Z1-R in black, '78 Z1-R in pieces
    My dad's '74 Z1
    '00 ZRX1100