Headlight ring

• SWest
  • Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More
13 Jun 2016 19:19 - 13 Jun 2016 19:42 #731285 by SWest
Headlight ring was created by SWest
One of our members sent this to me the end of last month. I didn't get it until today. The guy next door that tried to snake me out of the 550 kept it until he moved yesterday. My neighbor Jeff found it and gave it to me. The jerk said he kept it because I owed him money. I told Jeff that was earnest money and when he didn't follow through with the deal, he lost it. He was trying to game me and lost it.
This is the second time a package has been delivered to the wrong place. I already made a complaint about my speedo being in the dirt next door, now it was given to the wrong person. Another complaint follows plus I will tell them the guy kept the package.
As for the member that sent it (R), I'm terrible with names, he told me to send $11 for the shipping and said no hurry. As you can see it cost $13.40 and that's what I'll send him and THANK YOU.
Steve

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 Jun 2016 19:42 by SWest. Reason: double pic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2016 20:02 #731294 by wrenchmonkey
Replied by wrenchmonkey on topic Headlight ring
Dang Steve. That sucks. Glad your slimy neighbor moved.
Maybe it's time to catch the postman on his run and invite him in for a coffee or bring him a cold drink and let him know who you are by name so he can be certain your packages make it to the correct doorstep in future (you know, the old honey/vinegar thing....).

Thankfully, my postman is totally cool and knows exactly what all the boxes and packages he's delivering to me are for. :)

• SWest
  • Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More
13 Jun 2016 20:15 #731296 by SWest
Replied by SWest on topic Headlight ring
The regular mail lady leaves my packages at the back door of the shed or if I'm not home she'll keep them for me.
When I was putting Bossie back together June of 13, I was getting packages almost every day. After a month or so she came up with a large box(crash bar) and a quizzical look on her face. I told her I wanted to show her something. I opened the door and there was Bossie all bright and shiney. I said "you helped build this." "It's beautiful, I wondered what it all was for." She lives a couple miles down the road with her husband. Now when I get packages, she's almost as excited as I am. I leave X mas gifts in the mail box.
Steve

• SWest
  • Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More
13 Jun 2016 20:32 #731298 by SWest
Replied by SWest on topic Headlight ring
Here's a clip of the ring plus the petciock. Strange.
Steve