Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Pingel 19 Mar 2023 06:39 #881762

• martin_csr
  • User
  • Thank you received: 1621
Measure the center-to-center bolt hole spacing. An easy way is to measure from the left or right edge of each holt hole. not that it's really necessary since most of them are either 34mm or 44mm .... 44mm = 1.73" .... so almost 1-3/4" 

That inexpensive petcock is probably made in china. no thanks.
I don't know if there are any oem shaped manual fuel valves that will fit.  Yamaha raptor/grizzlys have manual fuel valves but I think they're 34mm. these are reasonably priced which is why I mentioned them. maybe you can find one from Yamaha that will fit your KZ650.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by martin_csr.

Pingel 19 Mar 2023 07:06 #881767

• DanMadBoy
  • DanMadBoy's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 14

Measure the center-to-center bolt hole spacing. An easy way is to measure from the left or right edge of each holt hole. not that it's really necessary since most of them are either 34mm or 44mm .... 44mm = 1.73" .... so almost 1-3/4" 

That inexpensive petcock is probably made in china. no thanks.
I don't know if there are any oem shaped manual fuel valves that will fit.  Yamaha raptor/grizzlys have manual fuel valves but I think they're 34mm. these are reasonably priced which is why I mentioned them. maybe you can find one from Yamaha that will fit your KZ650.

Thanks. Just measured again. From center of bolt to center its about 1-3/4 so its 44. Thanks for this!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.