Motion pro carb synch calibration, which carb?

More
17 Jul 2012 03:14 #536491 by daveo
I have used a Motion Pro sync tool, and it really has worked quite well. :huh:

1982 KZ1100-A2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jul 2012 11:01 #536531 by RonKZ650
Replied by RonKZ650 on topic Motion pro carb synch calibration, which carb?

KZJOE900 wrote: Sorry Ron, I should have noted in the my post: I purchased the Morgan Carbtune not the Motion Pro. I researched both tools and decided that the Carbtune was cheaper, does not (should not) need calibration and had good reviews. My video clip has my Carbtune in it. Considering your experience with the Motion Pro, I'm glad I made the choice that I did and went with the Carbtune.

I should have watched the video I guess and would have seen the Morgans. :) Anyone who doesn't know the Morgan system, it uses no fluid, the part you see rise in the tube are solid material. No calibrating, no liquid to spill, get bubbles or evaporate and it's made in England not China for a nice change.

321,000 miles on KZ's that I can remember. Not going to see any more.

More
17 Jul 2012 22:17 #536659 by jess
Well, it looks like the new motion pro synch tool is a piece of junk. It did exactly what people on here said it would do.

• kawasaki mike
  • User
  • kawasaki mike
More
02 Aug 2012 23:54 #540395 by kawasaki mike
Replied by kawasaki mike on topic Motion pro carb synch calibration, which carb?
Go buy 4 vauum guages, glycerine filled WYKA's and get 4 needle valves and make you own sinc set.Callibrate them once and live life easier from then on. The guages should have a range of 0 to 25 inches of mercury column and will read accurately(about 9.5 to 12)

Am addicted to Z1's and kz 900's have an el camino, fly rc helicoptors and am strung out on horsepower.