Big mistake... I need carbs!!!

More
17 Mar 2009 05:41 #272677 by Patton
Replied by Patton on topic Big mistake... I need carbs!!!
PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISING IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN
KZrider.com is not a place for you to solicit sales of any kind. No member is allowed to refer to their own business, or any business to which he/she is associated, through the discussion forum or personal messaging system (U2U). There are two exceptions: 1. Each member is allowed a simple link ( somesite.com ) in their signature. The link shall include no description of any kind. 2. Paying advertisers are allowed to post in the vendor forum.

I interpret this rule as prohibiting a member himself from sales pitching his own business here on KZR. And does not frown upon a legitimate bonafide endorsement or recommendation by a member as to some other member's business.

For example, it's perfectly okay for me to bellow away with my opinions about the parts selections, quality, service and reasonable prices available through Z1 Enterprises or any other commercial vendor I may seek to praise or recommend against, whether such comercial vendor is a KZR member or not a KZR member.

Just my take on this. :)

1973 Z1
KZ900 LTD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Mar 2009 12:14 #272769 by Darryl
Replied by Darryl on topic Big mistake... I need carbs!!!
So what would be a really good upgrade in carbs for a 83 Kawasaki kz1100 D2?

1983 Kawasaki KZ1100 D2 Spectre

More
17 Mar 2009 21:26 #272947 by timebomb33
Replied by timebomb33 on topic Big mistake... I need carbs!!!
33 smoothbores or 34 flatslides they might be a bit big for a stock motor but they would wake the old girl right up

1973 z1 2-1974z1-a,2-1975z1-b dragbikes1015cc+1393cc, 1977kz1000,1978kz1000,1981kz1000j, 1997 zx-11, 2000 z12r,1428turbo nitrous pro-mod and a shit load of parts thats all for now leader sask.,CANADA
I THINK MY POWERBAND BROKE

More
19 Mar 2009 03:49 #273317 by kzrider
Replied by kzrider on topic Big mistake... I need carbs!!!
Patton wrote:

KZrider.com is not a place for you to solicit sales of any kind. No member is allowed to refer to their own business, or any business to which he/she is associated, through the discussion forum or personal messaging system (U2U). There are two exceptions: 1. Each member is allowed a simple link ( somesite.com ) in their signature. The link shall include no description of any kind. 2. Paying advertisers are allowed to post in the vendor forum.

I interpret this rule as prohibiting a member himself from sales pitching his own business here on KZR. And does not frown upon a legitimate bonafide endorsement or recommendation by a member as to some other member's business.

For example, it's perfectly okay for me to bellow away with my opinions about the parts selections, quality, service and reasonable prices available through Z1 Enterprises or any other commercial vendor I may seek to praise or recommend against, whether such comercial vendor is a KZR member or not a KZR member.

Of course you're right, Patton. I think the comments made by a couple of morons a few posts back were an attempt at sarcasm :laugh:

1976 Z750 B1
1980 Z1000 MkII A4

More
19 Mar 2009 05:04 #273332 by otakar
Replied by otakar on topic Big mistake... I need carbs!!!
kzrider wrote:

Patton wrote:

Of course you're right, Patton. I think the comments made by a couple of morons a few posts back were an attempt at sarcasm :laugh:

Hay Are you allowed to call us MORONS? :ohmy: :lol:

74 Z1-A stock
76 KZ-900 Totaly stock vice MAC pipe
77 KZ-1000A stock
78 Z1-R 100%MINT 500 original Mi.
78 Z1-R Yoshi 1103 kit stage 1 cams Yoshi pipe. Etc
79 KZ-1300 (1400)
80 KZ-1300
81 Scratch built GPz1150R
82 KZ1000

More
19 Mar 2009 05:38 - 19 Mar 2009 05:39 #273336 by Old Man Rock
Replied by Old Man Rock on topic Big mistake... I need carbs!!!
Seems so.... Morons or not, interpretations/assumptions are a killer and can be miss construed.

Same time, it also opens the door wide open to promote WickedKZ or any other carb re-building service or any other motor/machining service for that matter out there without retribution...

So if I have this correct then....
As long as we don't promote our own services (unless paid vendor), members or not, we can freely recommend outside/non associated services. Sweet! B)

So we actually have been ok all along... I don't offer any service so screw all of you... :laugh: :laugh:

Unless of course you need someone to bust a hole in your engine case in which case I'm really good at.... :blink:

Again, thanks for the clarifications...

1976 KZ900-A4
MTC 1075cc.
Camshafts: Kawi GPZ-1100 .375 lift
Head: P&P via Larry Cavanaugh
ZX636 suspension
MIKUNI, RS-34'S...
Kerker 4-1, 1.5" comp baffle.
Dyna-S E.I.
Earls 10 row Oil Cooler
Acewell 2802 Series Speedo/Tach
Innovate LC1 Wideband 02 AFR meter

Phoenix, Az
Last edit: 19 Mar 2009 05:39 by Old Man Rock.

More
19 Mar 2009 06:02 - 19 Mar 2009 06:07 #273348 by Locozuna
Replied by Locozuna on topic Big mistake... I need carbs!!!
I'd like to recommend Nutzie Normans Motorcycle Kustomizers who recently fabbed my ride. Tel 555-555-5555 and ask for Nutzie. Word is he just got a trailer full of his patented "Triple Threat" street tire. Comes with "gel" seat pad and "special" ointment.

KZ900LTD, KZ750LTD, KZ650, 72'Triumph Trident
"Over the Mountains
Of the Moon,
Down the Valley of the Shadow,
Ride, boldly ride,"
The shade replied
"If you seek for Eldorado!"
Last edit: 19 Mar 2009 06:07 by Locozuna.

More
19 Mar 2009 06:05 #273349 by arai59
Replied by arai59 on topic Big mistake... I need carbs!!!
Would Bozo the clown be classified as a moron ?:laugh:

More
19 Mar 2009 19:42 #273583 by KzJim
Replied by KzJim on topic Big mistake... I need carbs!!!
arai59 wrote:

Would Bozo the clown be classified as a moron ?:laugh:

Bozo the Clown creator Alan Livingston dies at 91

How dare you defile Bozo like that!!:P

Naiveté in grownups is often charming, but when coupled with vanity, it is indistinguishable from stupidity.
Tis better to remain silent and thought a fool - than to speak up and remove all doubt.
Did ever think that maybe you've been doing it wrong all these years?

More
19 Mar 2009 19:53 #273589 by Patton
Replied by Patton on topic Big mistake... I need carbs!!!

1973 Z1
KZ900 LTD
Attachments:

More
19 Mar 2009 19:58 #273590 by arai59
Replied by arai59 on topic Big mistake... I need carbs!!!
I would never defile Bozo the clown. Although it baffled me that Norwegians don't care for circus acts. It just doesn't add up. Oh well......back to my pic search.:ohmy:

More
20 Mar 2009 05:33 #273653 by Old Man Rock
Replied by Old Man Rock on topic Big mistake... I need carbs!!!
@ Patton......... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.........
You must pay for this hahahahahahahahahaha....

Anyone, please for KZgod's sake, provide an image of Patton.... And not GC Scott Plummen/SAK-man.....

hahahahahahahahhahaha.... I despise you!...... :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1976 KZ900-A4
MTC 1075cc.
Camshafts: Kawi GPZ-1100 .375 lift
Head: P&P via Larry Cavanaugh
ZX636 suspension
MIKUNI, RS-34'S...
Kerker 4-1, 1.5" comp baffle.
Dyna-S E.I.
Earls 10 row Oil Cooler
Acewell 2802 Series Speedo/Tach
Innovate LC1 Wideband 02 AFR meter

Phoenix, Az