Kudos for a KZ vendor on eBay

• wrenchmonkey
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
16 May 2016 16:21 #726849 by wrenchmonkey
Kudos for a KZ vendor on eBay was created by wrenchmonkey
Hi Folks!
I've been struggling with the KZombie restoration as some of you know and of course have been doing almost all of my parts purchasing online and while every vendor I have dealt with thus far has been good and typically fast; it's not until something goes wrong that we get a chance to see how a vendor may rise above or drop below the proverbial bar.

Recently, I purchased a complete wheel bearing set via eBay vendor "rj-atv". The price was excellent and shipping was very fast. Unfortunately, the set of bearings had 2 that were not correct for KZombie's rear wheel and I only discovered it this past weekend when I went to assemble the wheel which is about 3 weeks after I bought the bearings.

I emailed RJ late last night and asked what options I might have? Return? Exchange? RJ emailed me back this afternoon asking for the specific part number on the incorrect bearings and I replied, happy that I even got a response. Incredibly, RJ responded within minutes and has offered to ship out new, correctly sized bearings tomorrow! :woohoo:

So I wanted to give him some props here on the forum to show my appreciation on how my issue was handled in a fast and friendly manner. If any of you are looking for various KZ parts at what I consider to be good prices [ Give rj-atv A TRY. He works for it. ]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.