Brainless youngsters!

More
25 Feb 2016 06:22 #712427 by Rockranch
Replied by Rockranch on topic Brainless youngsters!
I wld bet last dollar that stopping for his buddy never crossed his mind. Riders like that is typically 'every man for himself' when it comes to being stupid idiots on the streets and the law. At least he didn't have a gal on back. ...................................Mike

Vroom-vroom!!!

(2)-1976 KZ900B-LTD's
1-all stock low mileage...
1 modified
1977 KZ1000 (awaiting resurrection!) :)
...and an old school Honda CB750 Chopper is next on my bucket list!

Oh...and a Pocket Rocket lol!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More
25 Feb 2016 06:32 #712428 by SWest
Replied by SWest on topic Brainless youngsters!
Street racing is a felony here. He probably did stop but not right away. He put it on line.
When I had the wreck, my "friend" left me laying there because he had "warrants". While I was in the hospital he rifled my house and took my truck and 5th wheel flat bed trailer. I checked myself out after two weeks and sent word to him if I didn't have my truck that day I would call the SO. Someone else brought it to me. This POS kept coming by, wouldn't take no for an answer until I shoved my hog leg in his face. He could tell by my eyes he was about to become headless and left. For twenty years he tried, burned down my shop and threatened me. One day I learned he blew up his heart smoking meth. Somehow I felt cheated but relieved that I didn't have to take him out myself. That whole chapter changed the way I look at people and friends. I guess I finally grew up.
Steve

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More
25 Feb 2016 06:44 #712433 by SWest
Check the clip again and click youtube. There's a part two. Looks like the second bike had a passenger that got off and the rider took off. Over 600 likes, 400 dislikes. He says it isn't him and he won't take it down, he's making money on it.
I rest my case. :dry:
Steve

More
25 Feb 2016 07:16 #712436 by Irish-Kawi
Replied by Irish-Kawi on topic Brainless youngsters!

swest wrote: Street racing is a felony here. He probably did stop but not right away. He put it on line.
When I had the wreck, my "friend" left me laying there because he had "warrants". While I was in the hospital he rifled my house and took my truck and 5th wheel flat bed trailer. I checked myself out after two weeks and sent word to him if I didn't have my truck that day I would call the SO. Someone else brought it to me. This POS kept coming by, wouldn't take no for an answer until I shoved my hog leg in his face. He could tell by my eyes he was about to become headless and left. For twenty years he tried, burned down my shop and threatened me. One day I learned he blew up his heart smoking meth. Somehow I felt cheated but relieved that I didn't have to take him out myself. That whole chapter changed the way I look at people and friends. I guess I finally grew up.
Steve

. Geez Steve that is really F'ed up, sorry you ever had to deal with that and while he was a human I'm glad you don't ever have to deal with him or that bull again. Ride safe out there ;)

Brett

All the gear all the time!

1985 Kawasaki GPz 750 (ZX750-A3) 15,000 original miles www.kzrider.com/forum/11-projects/601230...z750-refresh-project

Father - Husband - Bourbonr - Rider
The following user(s) said Thank You: SWest

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More
25 Feb 2016 08:05 #712440 by SWest
Thanks. Some people are just toxic. I've learned to see them coming.
Steve