New videos

More
14 Mar 2015 16:29 #664438 by Zephyrrider
Replied by Zephyrrider on topic New videos
The nimrod population here seems to be growing by the day - end times for me Steve is when i die as Burt Munro (Worlds Fastest Indian) says - like a blade of grass.The world is so money hungry now it makes me sick.
Was helping an old lady with stuff she couldnt manage a year or so ago at last place i lived - just being a decent neighbour - stuff like fixing her mower , sharpening things, weed killing etc etc .One day her piece of shit land lady - "lady" is wrong wrong word and sister came over and told me to stop helping her and stay away - never hit a woman but was very tempted that day.Never got a reason but told my neighbour what they did - man was she pissed but i reckon it was all down to money - them thinking i was trying to worm my way in and get something -
just made me sick - was doing it out of goodness of my heart but your "heart" takes a knock when that crap happens so am very reluctant to do it again - very sad indeed,
Mick.

Mick
1994 ZR750 Zephyr C4.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SWest
  • Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More
14 Mar 2015 20:06 #664458 by SWest
Replied by SWest on topic New videos
Our Sheriff has a saying, "do the right thing for the right reason." I will help when I see a need and can do it without hurting myself or mine.
I could have objected to my sister being Executor but decided to give her a chance even though she was selfish all our lives. Some people take power and respect it, others are drunk by it. They are a lost cause. Don't let them win.
Steve

• SWest
  • Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More
15 Mar 2015 11:26 #664506 by SWest
I was at the market picking up a few things for a visit from my grandchildren and daughter. This little guy watched as I stowed my cam in my top box. I came out, he asked if I had a cigarette, I said NO as I always do and took out my cam. He stole the gloves off my bike two years ago and doesn't understand why I won't give him anything. The wheel chair is a prop. He has new black eyes and bruises each time I see him. No wonder. He saw me pull out my cam and turned his back. We've called it Desperate Hot Springs sense I was a kid. Panhandlers and Meth Head thieves are everywhere.
Steve

More
15 Mar 2015 16:39 #664536 by Zephyrrider
Replied by Zephyrrider on topic New videos
Steve - how old would he be ? Would the black eyes be from his "so called " parents or people he steals off .
Must remember to ride straight through Hot Springs when i come over for a look at your country mate :dry:

Mick
1994 ZR750 Zephyr C4.

• SWest
  • Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More
16 Mar 2015 07:26 #664588 by SWest
Was replying to you when I clicked on a spell check word. Got a Penny saver ad. Some times I can go back and find the page I was working on and save my work. Not this time.
I'll try again. There are more bums and criminals in that town then you can spit at. They'll ask you for a cigarette or a quarter, if you give it to them, they will hit you up every time and try to find out where you live. They feed off each other and most are on disability. This guy is in his late 30's early 40's. They spend all their money on dope and booze, then bum for the rest of the month. It's a life style. I yelled at him once for asking me for money, a guy was walking up and looked at me like I was abusing him. I was on the street when I was 18. I saw it all. Went back to LA, got a job and worked for the rest of my life. They say you can't get the smell of the street off you. I guess they're right. After 42 years, I still have these low lives singling me out. "Hey brother" means I want in your pocket. If they only knew how much I despise them. If I do something to them, in this state, I'd be paying them for the rest of MY life. Not worth it.
Steve

• SWest
  • Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More
17 Mar 2015 18:02 - 17 Mar 2015 18:08 #664777 by SWest
Sometimes I come across older guys in expensive power cars. Such attitude. They will get on it and I will walk away. Some will surprise me. This guy gave me a smirk then tried to keep me from getting in front of him. What he didn't know, I was turning off at the market anyway. I kept it in low gear just to please him. :evil:
Steve
Last edit: 17 Mar 2015 18:08 by SWest.

More
17 Mar 2015 18:45 #664778 by kawi810
Replied by kawi810 on topic New videos
:P too bad the guy towing the trailer blew you away

original owner of a 1984 gpz 750
1985 turbo 750 stock, being restored.
1984 gpz 750 with 810 cc wiesco's megacycle cams(471-10) 34 mm flatslides v&h pipe ported head dyna ignition. bottom end, crank case from turbo 750 and sprockets.

More
17 Mar 2015 19:05 #664779 by saxjonz
Replied by saxjonz on topic Re:New videos
Wait...where is the video link?

79 LTD B3
80 LTD B4 1075 kit JE Pistons .410 cam grind, Bassani, 31 keihin CR Specials...
1980 Z1R, 2002 ZRX1200, 2003 ZRX1200

• SWest
  • Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More
17 Mar 2015 19:18 #664782 by SWest

kawi810 wrote: :P too bad the guy towing the trailer blew you away

Yeah, he was a tough costumer all right. Should have known better. :woohoo: :whistle:

• SWest
  • Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More
19 Mar 2015 09:06 #664930 by SWest

• SWest
  • Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More
19 Mar 2015 10:29 - 19 Mar 2015 10:30 #664933 by SWest
Here's another one.

The lady let me pass even though I waited for her. The manager was looking for that little guy. He's not allowed in the parking lot. Shop lifting.
Steve
Last edit: 19 Mar 2015 10:30 by SWest.

• SWest
  • Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More
29 Mar 2015 21:04 #665731 by SWest
Well we're on our way to Oregon. Wish I could do it on the bike. Hour and a half ride to my daughter's, then a car the rest of the way. Have to fight the baby's father, my EX and son. People are Monsters when they don't get what they want. My old files were stolen by my son recently but he didn't know I keep some in different places. Without going into it too much, it is safe to say I still have the evidence of my son forging checks and my EX being a Hooker and liar. They will be testifying by phone. They hate the fact I'm in the wind after 15 years and have a close relationship with my daughter and grandchildren. For them to side with an abusive father boggles the mind. It's beautiful country up there and I;ll take some shots while I'm on the road. Wish us luck.
Steve