Confessions of kawaholic and wife who allows it.

• saxjonz
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • KawboyZ
More
10 Mar 2009 13:55 #270963 by saxjonz
trianglelaguna wrote:

now that is a great idea.....one z-1...one z1-r...one gpz...one elr....one zx-11...one zx-14....one zx10r.....

one kx100 mini road racer...one klr650...

one 350 triple...one 400...one 500...one 750

thats thirteen and i'm sure i left ten out.....

timebombs right get it!!!!

Dude now I get where you were talking about possessions. lol lmfao. I will get the zx14 but first the 79 will get all of that money I woulda spent and then I will get it next year. All I know is right now is not the ideal time. I just dropped over 20 large into a home improvement project that completed everything on the outside for now. New gutters, windows, roof, siding back porch door ummmm I replaced the ceiling with insulation and new straight drywall with can lights for my tenant so he can be a pimp daddy when he brings his women over. Yeah but that doesn't count that was an investment in my monetary future.
I love the bike and would have kept it but I owe too much on credit right now to screw around with one more bike. I got it for 10495 OTD tax title and plates interest free for six months. I think that was a good deal as my neighbors paid much more for that and they only got a 600 and a 750 suzukme

79 LTD B3
80 LTD B4 1075 kit JE Pistons .410 cam grind, Bassani, 31 keihin CR Specials...
1980 Z1R, 2002 ZRX1200, 2003 ZRX1200

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• saxjonz
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • KawboyZ
More
10 Mar 2009 13:57 #270964 by saxjonz
Mcdroid wrote:

saxjonz wrote:

My id says what is wrong with having three bikes in my garage all of you guys have that and more.

Occasionally your id needs a slap upside the head...get the ZX...

My xmas present to myself this xmas when I go to florida I will pick one up down there and trailer it back after I break it in for two whole weeks of crazy riding. They are really hurting down there so I figure they will have something good.

79 LTD B3

• saxjonz
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • KawboyZ
More
10 Mar 2009 15:04 #270977 by saxjonz
timebomb33 wrote:

low price and interest free it has to be a sign please say your gonna take it they are an amazing motorcycle and since your old girls are all ready paid for they aren't costing you anything.you won't regret it you will be blown away at how good they actually are. just think a 165 horsepower touring bike.

All in due time. I am thinking xmas in Florida to get one. I will get one but first I have to get some money in to the 79. Once I have built it up and finished with it I should be good to go.
Please don't make me lose my common sense. Like the family song in a different manner. Don't push me to far I just might. lol
I can see that bike in my NEAR future just not today. You have ridden it tirebomb? Everyone says they are great bikes. I am inclined to believe them but at the moment I have issues in my flooded basement to deal with. I have a sinking feeling that I have some broken pipes now or something because. Well, lets just say I thought that only rain water was supposed to go through drain pipes. I just noticed some toilet paper and well... now is not the time to be getting a bike when I may have major issues to fix in the house. Damn house. I have spent so much in repair I coulda bought 7 zx14s and paid cash for. But shelter is first before hedonistic pleasures.
I know I'm ashamed but what can you do? I love the kzs and I want to finish one project before moving on even if I have to wait awhile.

79 LTD B3

• saxjonz
  • Topic Author
  • User
  • KawboyZ
More
10 Mar 2009 15:08 #270978 by saxjonz
Mcdroid wrote:

saxjonz wrote:

My id says what is wrong with having three bikes in my garage all of you guys have that and more.

Occasionally your id needs a slap upside the head...get the ZX...

The id is the I want NOW so yeah McDroid I need to slap it upside the head for getting me in to this situation.:blink:
My ego is the medium that will find a way that won't be risky.
I could wait three more months and then perhaps and especially if I ride one first I will get that bike. Besides there are so many people right now that are in a world of trouble who need to sell their toys. I could be helping someone out of debt that has a pulse.

79 LTD B3