Project 200

More
21 Feb 2009 07:46 #266766 by Bad Kaw
Replied by Bad Kaw on topic Project 200
JAILBAIT wrote:

StreetfighterKz wrote:

I never paid attention to this thread becuase I thought it was abouta Kz200.

Oh and I hit the same finger in the same place with an angle grinder and a flap disk about 6 months ago. I don't think I nicked the bone. About a week after it happened and it was finally starting to scab over, guess what happened? Oh yeah, hit it again in the same spot with the same angle grinder with the same flap disk.:S I have a nice scar now.

Later, Doug

Sorry, I had to laugh at this for a minute. That just sucks.

Yeah, I'm sorry for you, too; but that really was funny!
-KR

78 Kawasaki Z1R
81 Kawasaki KZ1000J (mods)
82 Kawasaki ELR Clone (1000 J)
82 Kawasaki KZ750R1/GPz750 ELR-ed
70 Kawasaki KV75
83 Honda CB1100F (few mods)
79 Suzuki GS1000 (rolling frame / project / junk)
84 Suzuki GS1150ES (modified project)
83 Yamaha XJ900R (project / junk)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Feb 2009 07:49 #266768 by PLUMMEN
Replied by PLUMMEN on topic Project 200
i was laughing about mine 10 minutes after it happened,still hurts like hell almost a week later but atleast i can stillwalk on it.B)

Still recovering,some days are better than others.

More
21 Feb 2009 07:53 #266770 by Bad Kaw
Replied by Bad Kaw on topic Project 200
PLUMMEN wrote:

after around 28 hrs a lot of the swelling is gone but still hurts like hell !:laugh: this is why plummers arent issued chainsaws!:laugh:

Yeah, that looks pain-ful as all get-out. I'm up this way (Topeka) and will be stopping in Brian's this afternoon for a drive-by-drooling of your parts. I'll call you here in a bit when I get free. Maybe we can collectively geek on your ride! My time is pretty compressed but I'm going to swing over to check in and get my 'Extreme Cycles' fix.
Talk to you in a bit,
-KR
PS> Sorry about the bad luck, but glad it wasn't any more serious than that. A kid that Brian and I knew was killed a couple years back under the same circumstances.

78 Kawasaki Z1R
81 Kawasaki KZ1000J (mods)
82 Kawasaki ELR Clone (1000 J)
82 Kawasaki KZ750R1/GPz750 ELR-ed
70 Kawasaki KV75
83 Honda CB1100F (few mods)
79 Suzuki GS1000 (rolling frame / project / junk)
84 Suzuki GS1150ES (modified project)
83 Yamaha XJ900R (project / junk)

More
21 Feb 2009 16:15 #266877 by PLUMMEN
Replied by PLUMMEN on topic Project 200
im not doing any long distance trips till my foot heels up,hurts more pushing gas pedal than it does walking on it!:laugh:

Still recovering,some days are better than others.

More
17 Mar 2009 11:33 #272757 by JAILBAIT
Replied by JAILBAIT on topic Project 200
Well a little update,

I got my finger all back to working properly and started working on my frame. I was grinding down a few welds and one little spot went through.

Well I made a patch panel and as soon as i tried to weld it in the weld blew the frame wide open and now their is a gapping wide hole in my down tube.

I called up Plummens frame guy since he is only about 30 minutes away from me and he is going to get my frame in to get fixed and upgraded. I basically told him to give my frame the Plummen treatment and he knew right what to do. :laugh: