What have I found?

More
04 Feb 2011 05:05 #428330 by lcc
Replied by lcc on topic What have I found?
Intake boots on their way from carbparts.com!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Apr 2011 23:32 #446847 by lcc
OK, here's my update. My client still hasn't produced titlework. I haven't pressured him any more because I wasn't working on the bike anyway. Well, now I have bought a new battery ($69) and the carb intake boots ($105). The bike has good compression, motor turns well, and electrical tests out good up to the coils. The coils don't ohm out right. I don't want to buy coils and find out there is another problem. I have enough projects. Bike is in Kernersville, NC. Somebody come give me something for it and take it home. I'd love to find out how that motor really runs, and there are lots of other good parts...38mm flatslides, dual-disc front end, it's all there. Read the earlier parts of this post for a review of what I have.

• z1kzonly
  • User
  • Sustaining Member
More
25 Apr 2011 00:07 #446853 by z1kzonly
Replied by z1kzonly on topic What have I found?
How close to Charlotte are you?? I have 2 people close to there. A Harley guy, and a nephew that does not know what a motorcycle is.
They could pick it up to hold it for me.

What's the price as is???

I buy stuff all the time, don't know why? The value is down on everything. I got 4 KZ's and a dragbike know.

PM me

Livin in "CheektaVegas, NY
Went thru 25 of these in 40 yrs.
I SOLD OUT! THE KAW BARN IS EMPTY.
More room for The Old Girl, Harley 75 FLH Electra Glide,
Old faithful! Points ign. Bendix Orig. carb.
Starts everytime!

• wireman
  • User
  • The most interesting prick in the world
More
25 Apr 2011 00:39 #446858 by wireman
Replied by wireman on topic What have I found?
good thing im so far away,there was a 1327 here locally on cl last week for $1900.00 that i fought really hard to keep from looking at! :laugh:

posting from deep under a non-descript barn in an undisclosed location southwest of Omaha.

More
25 Apr 2011 17:00 #446972 by BURLEIGH
Replied by BURLEIGH on topic What have I found?
I will buy it. You can email me at L28240z@yahoo.com and we can work out arrangments.

Thanks!
Richard

More
03 May 2011 11:46 #448538 by lcc
OK guys, I've had some interest generated, gotten some PM's and have talked to several people, but I still have the bike. I have been telling people $350 but I'll take $300 for it if someone wants to come get it. I'm about to list it on Craigslist if I don't get it sold here. It's worth $300 if it's worth $1. I just spend $174 between carb boots and battery. I've seen what guys are asking for good dual-disc front ends alone....surely there's a taker close enough to central NC?