• Page:

TOPIC:

A BIG THANK YOU 22 Feb 2017 16:39 #754889

• aquaholic
  • aquaholic's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • 1981 KZ1000 J1
  • Thank you received: 36
I want to send out a big THANK YOU to everyone who has helped us on this site. I'm new to the Japanese Bike building, have made many mistakes and you readers seem to pull me out of my issues with information AND parts. I have had members send me parts for free and paid the shipping (you know who you are lol). I can't even begin to tell you how much money you have saved me on my memorial rebuild for the son of my friend who passed away (his dads bike sitting since 1984). So thanks to you all or as we say in the south Y'ALL. I appreciate each and every one of you. Be well, Ride safe and most of all be happy, Jon
The following user(s) said Thank You: KZQ, z1kzonly, daveo, Street Fighter LTD, SWest

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A BIG THANK YOU 06 Mar 2017 05:24 #755897

• z1kzonly
  • User
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 519
Hi Jon, Thank You!! Know your gonna be vacationing soon. But I notice your avatar. I love the black Labs! Had one 14 yrs. Then!
I had to get drunk to put him down! Crying and Huggng his head as he drifted off! Hope yours has a good long life!
I was in Orlando's airport. March 4 and seen a young TSA agent. Talked for a bit about this 20 month old service dog.
TSA owns it of course. But the young Lady gets the dog at home to live with it. I could tell she really loved this dog.
Good luck with the rebuild.
Livin in "CheektaVegas, NY
Went thru 25 of these in 40 yrs.
I SOLD OUT! THE KAW BARN IS EMPTY.
More room for The Old Girl, Harley 75 FLH Electra Glide,
Old faithful! Points ign. Bendix Orig. carb.
Starts everytime!

Attachments:

Last edit: by z1kzonly.

A BIG THANK YOU 06 Mar 2017 13:20 #755938

• KZQ
  • Administrator
  • Walking Behind the Corn May Not Be All That!
  • Thank you received: 1278
I've really got to agree about the black labs. This guy's name is Micah and as you can see he likes to swim.

Bill
www.KZ1300.com
Riders:
1968 BSA 441 Shooting Star, 1970 BSA 650 Lightning, 1974 W3, 1976 KZ900, 1979 KZ750 Twin, 1979 KZ750 Twin Trike, 1981 KZ1300, 1982 KZ1100 Spectre, 2000 Valkyrie, 2009 Yamaha Roadliner S. 1983 GL 1100
Projects:
1985 ZN1300
Attachments:

A BIG THANK YOU 10 Mar 2017 20:21 #756391

• SWest
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
  • Thank you received: 2638
I had a black pit bull lab mix when my son was born named Chomper. The baby would cry and he would look at my EX. She would take car of him and the dog would relax. He got run over by a Vette that mangled his rear leg. Still he could run 30 MPH. Best dog I ever had.
Steve

A BIG THANK YOU 13 Mar 2017 10:20 #756636

• aquaholic
  • aquaholic's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • 1981 KZ1000 J1
  • Thank you received: 36
Unfortunately I had to put him down the day before my cruise. As z1konly stated "Crying and Huggng his head as he drifted off! " Out of all the dogs I have had he was the best. He had a large unremovable tumor on top of his ear which blocked the air flow into his ear and after 8 month of trying unsuccessfully to treat the ear infections we had to make the decision. Obviously the cruise was not much fun and it is very hard to come home without the wagging tail and a toy in his mouth everyday. It will be awhile but I will get another. His name was BUBBAS and I want to think he's in a better place, even if I'm not. Thanks for the pictures. Like they say "They're not here for long BUT they're here for good !!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: KZQ, KZErider, !Seymore

• Page: