Ginger bread

• SWest
  • Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More
14 Jun 2016 18:42 #731407 by SWest
Replied by SWest on topic Ginger bread
To be honest I don't either. I tried soft bags but they wear out too soon. I go to my daughter's place once a month and plan on GETTING OUT OF THIS STATE at least for a while. Lots of room to put things. B)
Steve

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SWest
  • Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More
17 Jun 2016 09:08 #731759 by SWest

Street Fighter LTD wrote:

scubaanders wrote: Hate to say that your swing arm fabing skills outdoes your ghetto pimping aptitude Steve. :evil:
That Bud blue . . . . . . . it doesn't work with the color of your bike.

/A

Maybe if he painted the frame that Bud Blue too :side:

Just saw that Bud blue on the way back from Stockton. It's Bud Light. I don't drink Decaf coffee, light beer but I do smoke filtered cigarettes. At my age I'm not concerned about my girlish figure. :woohoo:
Steve

More
22 Jun 2016 11:33 #732425 by scubaanders
Replied by scubaanders on topic Ginger bread
I am also truly sorry if I upset somebody with insensible use of the English language. My only excuse is the English is my second language. Guess that NSA/DHS will serve me my punishment, but I can see that my ESTA still looks ok. . . . . :ohmy: :ohmy:

Seriously Steve, I still don’t think that blue color is right for your “Residential area for the less fortunate and imperialistically abused home styling” of your bike.

I would like to propose a golden color for your caliper and cooler, like the color of this can. :silly:

I will be happy to send you a can that you can use as a sampler, if you pm me your address and you will never look at Milwaukee blue again. :lol: :lol:

/A

Gpz750R1 1982
Gpz750A1 1983
Gpz1100A2 1984
FZ750 1985
Gpz900R -91
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: SWest

• SWest
  • Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • 10 22 2014
More
22 Jun 2016 12:10 #732428 by SWest
I LIKE IT. Maybe that's because I'm 1/4 Cherokee. :woohoo: "HOW" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Steve