1977 KZ750 Twin Exhaust Question

More
11 Oct 2020 09:30 #836617 by AlexanderJ
1977 KZ750 Twin Exhaust Question was created by AlexanderJ
Hello everyone.

I managed to get my hands on a decent 1977 KZ750 Twin that had been sitting in a friend's father's garage forever.

The tank and body are in great shape - pics coming soon - be the exhaust pipes are rusted. Are there any aftermarket 2-2 or 2-1 exhausts for these bikes that are a direct fit?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• DoctoRot
  • Sustaining Member
  • Oh, the usual... I bowl, I drive around...
More
12 Oct 2020 11:52 - 12 Oct 2020 12:03 #836711 by DoctoRot
Replied by DoctoRot on topic 1977 KZ750 Twin Exhaust Question
Mac used to make a 2>1 but i don't think they are available any more. Sadly there is very little aftermarket support for these bikes. The cheapest option will be to buy something used on ebay. Alternatively I have a couple custom headers I took off a 1980G that i would let go for cheap. They will need a little fabrication to get going, ie. a collector/ mufflers, hanger, etc.

We bike aslo has these, but they are made to order. I have had good experience ordering from Webike in the past japan.webike.net/products/21724066.html
Last edit: 12 Oct 2020 12:03 by DoctoRot.

• Rebeklee
  • User
  • Lazy engineers gt it dn qkr
More
21 Oct 2020 14:59 #837408 by Rebeklee
Replied by Rebeklee on topic 1977 KZ750 Twin Exhaust Question
I can fab you some..I also have the stock ones off my 82 CSR 750 just sitting in the workshop if you want to message me about taking them off my hands.

If I can get the picture to attach correctly here's a picture of the two into fours that I've added for my bike basically one to twos with the h bar..

'82 CSR750 twin - replaced stock with flat handlebars, vacuum delete, dropped front forks, custom fab quad exhaust, custom Fab "R" shaped headcaps, all covered in a super girlie paint job.

Ship happens, don't blame the ocean.
Attachments:

• Street Fighter LTD
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
More
22 Oct 2020 05:38 #837457 by Street Fighter LTD
Replied by Street Fighter LTD on topic 1977 KZ750 Twin Exhaust Question

Rebeklee wrote: I can fab you some..I also have the stock ones off my 82 CSR 750 just sitting in the workshop if you want to message me about taking them off my hands.

If I can get the picture to attach correctly here's a picture of the two into fours that I've added for my bike basically one to twos with the h bar..

Welcome to KZRider
Only vendors are allowed to solicit work for their businesses .
Im letting this one slide in hopes that it is just one member trying to help another
Dave

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn