• Page:

TOPIC:

1977 KZ750 Twin Exhaust Question 11 Oct 2020 09:30 #836617

• AlexanderJ
  • AlexanderJ's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello everyone.

I managed to get my hands on a decent 1977 KZ750 Twin that had been sitting in a friend's father's garage forever.

The tank and body are in great shape - pics coming soon - be the exhaust pipes are rusted. Are there any aftermarket 2-2 or 2-1 exhausts for these bikes that are a direct fit?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1977 KZ750 Twin Exhaust Question 12 Oct 2020 11:52 #836711

• DoctoRot
  • Sustaining Member
  • Oh, the usual... I bowl, I drive around...
  • Thank you received: 664
Mac used to make a 2>1 but i don't think they are available any more. Sadly there is very little aftermarket support for these bikes. The cheapest option will be to buy something used on ebay. Alternatively I have a couple custom headers I took off a 1980G that i would let go for cheap. They will need a little fabrication to get going, ie. a collector/ mufflers, hanger, etc.

We bike aslo has these, but they are made to order. I have had good experience ordering from Webike in the past japan.webike.net/products/21724066.html

Last edit: by DoctoRot.

1977 KZ750 Twin Exhaust Question 21 Oct 2020 14:59 #837408

• Rebeklee
  • User
  • Lazy engineers gt it dn qkr
  • Thank you received: 0
I can fab you some..I also have the stock ones off my 82 CSR 750 just sitting in the workshop if you want to message me about taking them off my hands.

If I can get the picture to attach correctly here's a picture of the two into fours that I've added for my bike basically one to twos with the h bar..
'82 CSR750 twin - replaced stock with flat handlebars, vacuum delete, dropped front forks, custom fab quad exhaust, custom Fab "R" shaped headcaps, all covered in a super girlie paint job.

Ship happens, don't blame the ocean.
Attachments:

1977 KZ750 Twin Exhaust Question 22 Oct 2020 05:38 #837457

• Street Fighter LTD
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
  • Thank you received: 1953

Rebeklee wrote: I can fab you some..I also have the stock ones off my 82 CSR 750 just sitting in the workshop if you want to message me about taking them off my hands.

If I can get the picture to attach correctly here's a picture of the two into fours that I've added for my bike basically one to twos with the h bar..

Welcome to KZRider
Only vendors are allowed to solicit work for their businesses .
Im letting this one slide in hopes that it is just one member trying to help another
Dave

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn

• Page: