custom front sprocket offset

More
08 Apr 2015 19:16 #667178 by kaw-a-holic
Replied by kaw-a-holic on topic custom front sprocket offset

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: Kunena\Forum\Libraries\BBCode\KunenaBBCodeLibrary::renderEbayLayout(): Argument #1 ($ItemID) must be of type int, string given, called in /home/kzride5/public_html/libraries/kunena/src/BBCode/KunenaBBCode.php on line 314. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Apr 2015 19:24 #667179 by kaw-a-holic
Replied by kaw-a-holic on topic custom front sprocket offset

benhurmx wrote: Nice caliper mount, Leon, too bad it wasn't available when i you did my swingarm. Do you still build custom front sprocket ??

If Leon doesn't have the time for the sprocket you can go to www.7thgeardesigns.com/ he will make literally any offset you want all cut out of a single piece of stock. I purchased my ignition from him and he was really cool to deal with the guy is really smart and really into bikes. Has a couple of kz440s he is doing some trick stuff to. I have no ideal what he charges for a sprocket.

Jon
1977 KZ1000a1
Mesa, AZ
Phoenix Fighter Project
The following user(s) said Thank You: benhurmx

• Randombeat
  • User
  • 0 to 100 real quick...
More
08 Apr 2015 19:43 #667182 by Randombeat
Replied by Randombeat on topic custom front sprocket offset

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: Kunena\Forum\Libraries\BBCode\KunenaBBCodeLibrary::renderEbayLayout(): Argument #1 ($ItemID) must be of type int, string given, called in /home/kzride5/public_html/libraries/kunena/src/BBCode/KunenaBBCode.php on line 314. Please enable debug mode for more information.