Calling all clubman/clip-on/cafe guys/gals

More
09 Nov 2005 09:20 #7337 by KnuckleBuster
Replied by KnuckleBuster on topic Calling all clubman/clip-on/cafe guys/gals
Here's a tip for getting that brake line to fit right - I used it on my bike:

The master cylinder end has a slight ben in it, the other end where it connects to the log that goes off to either front caliper is a straight connector. If you unbolt the hose and just turn it 180 degrees, it angles the top connector back out of the way so that the hose can be routed behind the headlight with no trouble at all, rather than have it stick forward.

I'll try to get a pic or two of my setup...

Later,
Jay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Mar 2008 00:32 #199160 by adri4n
Replied by adri4n on topic Calling all clubman/clip-on/cafe guys/gals
I know this is a really old thread, but i didn't want to start a new topic. Just wondering if all you ppl who have switched to clubmans or clip on style bars also have rear sets? I just installed the clubmans on my z500 and I'm loving it, I haven't had enough riding time on the new setup to decide if I would go for rearsets, but just wondering who is still running stock peg position and who has rearsets? cheers

More
10 Mar 2008 18:36 #199435 by Saki Jockey
Replied by Saki Jockey on topic Calling all clubman/clip-on/cafe guys/gals
Tomasselli's, no rear sets. KZ550 A4. This will have more to do with your size than anything else.

I'm 5'10, 31" inseem

Rob A.
550 A4
GTA,
Ontario, Canada

More
10 Mar 2008 21:27 #199460 by adri4n
Replied by adri4n on topic Calling all clubman/clip-on/cafe guys/gals
I guess I'll need more riding time to decide if i truly need rearsets on mine. With what you said about size do you mean smaller ppl need rearsets? I'm 5'5" ...