Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

KZ1000Police1997 Front Brake Tail Light stopped- rear brake - brake light works? 15 Feb 2019 18:42 #798747

• Martini
  • Martini's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, I had an issue to install fog lights finding a wire running to the front of the bike. Used a white/blue wire from hazard lights (not present anymore) to do the trick. This was another issue posted which looks like I found a solution. After resolving it, for my surprise the front brake - brake tail light stopped working. The rear brake - brake tail light works properly. All connectors and wires look in the right place and the 2 wires coming out of the front brake have continuity to the relay and blue wire going to the tail light. Even after checking everything can't figure out what's wrong. I checked if I cut something, something disconnected, some short, fuse etc but all looks ok. If someone have an idea of the issue please let me know. Thanks!

UPDATE: I was able to locate the problem. One of the connectors, I believe original one with 9 pin and in fact 8 wires on my had the Green/White wire cut, I guess not on purpose but got cut. So if anyone ever had a front brake - brake tail light not working checking this wire on the pin may be one of the ways to start.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Martini.
  • Page: