Getting The Factory Smoke Back in The Regulator

More
01 Jul 2009 04:26 #303565 by Old Man Rock
Replied by Old Man Rock on topic Getting The Factory Smoke Back in The Regulator
Almost forgot...

Contact baby Kano, he has plenty of smoke for you.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1976 KZ900-A4
MTC 1075cc.
Camshafts: Kawi GPZ-1100 .375 lift
Head: P&P via Larry Cavanaugh
ZX636 suspension
MIKUNI, RS-34'S...
Kerker 4-1, 1.5" comp baffle.
Dyna-S E.I.
Earls 10 row Oil Cooler
Acewell 2802 Series Speedo/Tach
Innovate LC1 Wideband 02 AFR meter

Phoenix, Az
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jul 2009 18:15 #303716 by gane
I understand Mr Lucas also helped design many English refrigerators, Thus the reason many Brits drink their beer warm.

[img][/img] 1977 KZ1000A1

More
02 Jul 2009 05:26 #303823 by ronjones
gane wrote:

I understand Mr Lucas also helped design many English refrigerators, Thus the reason many Brits drink their beer warm.

Lucas must have been one of the original "Merry Pranksters", he had to be trippin' when he designed his systems. I'm putting together a '67 Brit car, and have just about replaced the entire electrical, w/something that works. 2 fuses for the entire system and they only fuse the accessories and lights?:blink:

'82 KZ750 CSR, M1 twin. Mac 2-1 exhaust, K&N pods, 17tooth drive sprocket, Mikuni BS-34 carbs w/#47.5 pilot jet and #125 main jet, Canadian XS650 needlejetjet needle, Wired George's coil mod.
Barrak, Nancy and Harry says: Welcome to the United Soviet States of America, Comrades

More
02 Jul 2009 13:14 #303903 by bountyhunter
Replied by bountyhunter on topic Getting The Factory Smoke Back in The Regulator
gane wrote:

:laugh:

Yeah, I forgot that one.

I used to work with the English mafia at my last semiconductor job. I always reminded them that the reason the Brits could not succeed in the high tech semiconductor industry was because they couldn't figure out how to make a transistor leak oil.....

1979 KZ-750 Twin

More
06 Jul 2009 09:06 #304726 by KawiConvert
Replied by KawiConvert on topic Getting The Factory Smoke Back in The Regulator
bountyhunter wrote:

gane wrote:

:laugh:

Yeah, I forgot that one.

I used to work with the English mafia at my last semiconductor job. I always reminded them that the reason the Brits could not succeed in the high tech semiconductor industry was because they couldn't figure out how to make a transistor leak oil.....

They'll get it figured out any day now... Just watch out when they do, MS Windows will have an oily screen of death. Gonna invest in screen cleaning rags.

1978 KZ650 D1 ~ Carb jetting: 107.5 & 20 & 4th groove with pods and 4-1 Exhaust