KZ/Z 400/440 2 into 1 Inlet Manifold

• Ian R Powell
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
26 Jan 2022 17:16 #861152 by Ian R Powell
KZ/Z 400/440 2 into 1 Inlet Manifold was created by Ian R Powell
I Run a 1981 Z440 A2-LTD that has the Twin Carb set up on it also I have a 79 Z400 that the Carbs where very worn and getting Good replacement Parts  was either very Expensive or Imposable to Find so  a design was drawn up and a Prototype made on a 3D Printer (the blue one) out of a standard Plastic this fitted well with a Single Mikuni VM32.
A Company in the UK then Produced some for me in heat Resistant MFJ Nylon PA12 - Grey that is used to make inlet Manifolds on Racing Porsche saloon cars.
Is anybody interested in buying one at a reasonable cost.
Also I have had the Hi/Low Internal Switch 3D Printed as mine Broke I have 4 Spare of these please see images att.
If so Please Contact me vie email.Ian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Street Fighter LTD
  • TURBO, Its Better to be Blown than Injected
More
26 Jan 2022 19:53 #861162 by Street Fighter LTD
Replied by Street Fighter LTD on topic KZ/Z 400/440 2 into 1 Inlet Manifold
Welcome to KZRider Ian
 Im allowing this post to get you in the door , but first you need to read our member policies as 
only businesses who are paid advertisers are allowed to openly hawk parts for sale 
 Please do a proper introduction in our new members  section  and we can  see your intentions
We await your next post
Dave

Original owner 78 1000 LTD
Mr Turbo Race Kit, MTC 1075 Turbo pistons by PitStop Performance , Falicon Ultra Lite Super Crank, APE everything. Les Holt @ PDM's Billet Goodies . Frame by Chuck Kurzawa @ Logghe Chassis . Deep sump 5qt oil pan. RIP Bill Hahn

• Ian R Powell
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
28 Jan 2022 17:15 #861292 by Ian R Powell
Replied by Ian R Powell on topic KZ/Z 400/440 2 into 1 Inlet Manifold
Sorry Dave sorry I have had Plastic Surgery on my Nose and at the time of Posting could not wear my Glasses so reading was a bit Difficult I have had the Last OP of 4 and can now wear my Glasses so hopefully I can read and understand your Rules.
I have owned my Kawasaki 440 for 39 of its 40 Years and finding certain good genuine Parts is getting hard so I have taken to 3D Printing both the HI/LOW Switch as the originals break and if not they Age and are very Brittle as mine on the 400 did the Manifold likewise with Aftermarket Diaphragms being not that good and Carbs wear over 40 Years so Replacing with either a set of Mikunis or a Single Carb Set up is the option I have both the 2 Carb Set up using VM32s and will this Summer Fit the Single Carb VM32 to see how it Preforms.

Regards.
Ian.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Street Fighter LTD