• Page:

TOPIC:

Looking for carburetors for 1983 KZ440 06 Sep 2018 05:59 #790393

• Matias
  • Matias's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi guys!

I have a Kawasaki 1983 KZ440 and it has a 1984 Z440 carburetors (for some reason). Now the air mixture screw is totally stuck in my right side carburetor and everything possible has been tried to get it out and now the brass screw has worn down all the way to the point where the threads starts. I also managed to snap a drill bit it to it while trying to drill it out so that totally ruined it.

So. I´m trying to find either Z440 right side carburetor or KZ440 both carburetors. If you have or might know someone who could own them and would be willing to sell could you please let me know, I would really appreciate it! I wouldnt want to buy those Mikuni VM30mm carbs plus cable set plus new air filters etc. since it would be around 500 euros all together.

Weather is still really nice here in FInland even the fall is already approaching and would be nice still to be able to drive my bike. Now the bike is "out of order" because of this.

Cheers!

Matias

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Looking for carburetors for 1983 KZ440 15 Apr 2019 05:42 #802160

• baileystillman
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
I will be upgrading my dual stock carbs to a Mikuni carb with pods. I have already eliminated the airbox so I will be parting with the CV carbs she came with. They have been cleaned in an ultrasonic machine and are in perfect working oder, super clean.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: