Jet Kit ZR1100

• BikerInTheWeeds
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
21 Jul 2014 15:26 #640861 by BikerInTheWeeds
Jet Kit ZR1100 was created by BikerInTheWeeds
I'm new to the forum, but not to cycling. I recently purchased a 1993 Kawasaki ZR1100. The bike has a Vance & Hines 4 into 1, and a K&N air filter from the previous owner. It doesn't seem to have been jetted for these mods. Figured if I was going to jet the bike, might as well get pod's for it, and do it right. After searching the web the only manufacture offering more than a stage 1 kit for my bike was 6 Sigma Jet Kit. I had never heard of them, and was wondering if anyone here had used them, or know anything about them. Any help would be great, and thanks

ZR1100 ZN1100

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BikerInTheWeeds
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
23 Jul 2014 18:04 #641128 by BikerInTheWeeds
Replied by BikerInTheWeeds on topic Jet Kit ZR1100
So no one has used, or heard of this brand of jet kit?

ZR1100 ZN1100

• slayer61
  • User
  • KZR FLAG RELAY CARRIER #62
More
24 Jul 2014 07:55 #641198 by slayer61
Replied by slayer61 on topic Jet Kit ZR1100
I've heard of them, and heard others who had success with them, but I've never personally used them. They seem like a well sorted system. IIRC, you have to supply them with a great deal of tuning information for your particular bike (carbs, filter, exhaust, cams, ignition and timing etc) and they build your kit around the information you provide. From what I've read, you won't be disappointed with their product. :)

Good luck, Paul

Don't be ridiculous! It's only a flesh wound!

[strike]Wife's little bike... 1984 GPZ 550 Kerker and DynaJet stage I kit[/strike]
Wife's BIG bike......[strike] 1981 GPZ 1100 Kerker and [strike]factory FI[/strike] Mikuni RS34s W/ K&N pods[/strike] SOLD
The following user(s) said Thank You: BikerInTheWeeds