Help! 1983 kz750 ltd rejett question!

• Kevinbmxshred
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
03 Jun 2014 21:06 #635267 by Kevinbmxshred
Help! 1983 kz750 ltd rejett question! was created by Kevinbmxshred
Hello! I have a 1983 kz 750 ltd 4cyl. I just bought it and I love it! It ran perfect when I got it and is nearly mint condition. I just recently took the stock baffles off and dumped straight pipes under the bike. It sounds great but right away I noticed it didn't want to start unless full choke is applied now it also doesn't like to run very well until it has been warmed up quite a bit. The question I am asking is what to I need the rejett the pain and secondary to too fix this problem? Also ware do I find these Jett's!? Thank you for reading any help leading to my bike running smooth with my straight pipes would make me the happiest guy alive :)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jun 2014 05:40 #635302 by H1Vindicator
Replied by H1Vindicator on topic Help! 1983 kz750 ltd rejett question!

Hello! I have a 1983 kz 750 ltd 4cyl. I just bought it and I love it! It ran perfect when I got it and is nearly mint condition. I just recently took the stock baffles off and dumped straight pipes under the bike. It sounds great but right away I noticed it didn't want to start unless full choke is applied now it also doesn't like to run very well until it has been warmed up quite a bit....

It ran great before, but now it runs like crap. The solution seems pretty simple --- put the stock mufflers back on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 650ed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.