Soft Parts for Carburetor rebuilds KZ650SR

More
15 Apr 2014 10:29 - 15 Apr 2014 10:33 #629120 by ezrider714
Replied by ezrider714 on topic Soft Parts for Carburetor rebuilds KZ650SR
Went a little further on teardown of 1 carb got parts needed on order.......
Then I found this on my other computer :blush: , which I thought I got here??? :unsure: But maybe not???? Since no one could point me to it.
It's the whole parts diagram manual for a 1978 KZ650SR It contains the exploded view of the carburetor ass'y complete with the parts list and every other sub ass'y of the bike
I am attaching it and hopefully someone can put it where it belongs, so that anyone else in need can find it, since it is now incomplete at kawasaki.com Well I was going to but apparently can not upload a pdf????? Isn't that the most used file type for manuals and such?????
If someone can instruct me how to upload this file I will happily do so, as a benefit to all the members here that need or somedaay might need such.
Thanks again to everyone, hopefully I'll report when the bike is running fine :cheer:

78 KZ650SR Mine since 79
4-1 Mac Jet Hot coated since mid 80's
Dyna Coils
Saddlebags (I ain't skeered of going nowhere) :)
Last edit: 15 Apr 2014 10:33 by ezrider714. Reason: pdf file would not upload?????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Apr 2014 10:39 #629121 by ezrider714
As an aside I would think that if you can not upload pdf files, :evil: that should be listed in the Forum Rules
Just my thought
EZ

78 KZ650SR Mine since 79
Dyna Coils

More
15 Apr 2014 11:26 #629123 by ezrider714
Well I uploaded said file to the filebase, hopefully that works out
Must not have gotten that here as I didn't see anything of the such there for KZ650's
It seemed to me that the filebase was quite empty compared to the past????
Is there some kind of copyright issues involved here??
If so and anyone needs this parts manual email me and I will send it to you, no charge so this would be fair use as far as copyright issues may be involved( as if I lived next door to you and let you borrow my book for the week) or something like that :whistle:
EZ

78 KZ650SR Mine since 79
Dyna Coils