I would like to thank KZR

More
23 Jul 2013 16:05 #597918 by swaluda
I would like to thank KZR was created by swaluda
Thank You Guys at KZR forum for your expertise. Motorhead, Pete1958 ,Cynjut. gd4now and Havakaw. It pleases me to say the 82Kaw 1100 d2 Spectre shaft drive is one mean SOB. I mean this sucker Screams. Couldn't have done it without you guys. Now I need to address the hairline Head Crack , or what ever it is that's leaving oil on my dag nabbin socks. As you recall, I rebuilt the carbs and needed advise on many issues. Thanks Again Guys,,,,,,Stan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jul 2013 16:17 #597920 by Del_Herring
Replied by Del_Herring on topic I would like to thank KZR
I'm not sure what all you've done to this point, sounds like you've been busy. Can you tell where the leak is coming from? My spectre had a slight oil leak when I got it, and all I had to do was re-torque the head-nuts. The gaskets on these things can take a lot of abuse, so it ended up being ok. If you've actually got a crack it won't help, but it's an easy first check.

1983 KZ750-N2 Spectre

More
23 Jul 2013 17:22 #597932 by swaluda
Replied by swaluda on topic I would like to thank KZR
don't really know exactly where its leaking but tomorrow I will find it, Hoping for the best.....Stan

• Motor Head
  • User
  • FIX UP YOUR BIKE RIGHT AND CHEAP
More
24 Jul 2013 00:03 #597997 by Motor Head
Replied by Motor Head on topic I would like to thank KZR
Post up some real clear pictures.

1982 KZ1000LTD K2 Vance & Hines 4-1 ACCEL COILS Added Vetter fairing & Bags. FOX Racing rear Shocks, Braced Swing-arm, Fork Brace, Progressive Fork Springs RT Gold Emulators, APE Valve Springs, 1166 Big Bore kit, RS34's, GPZ cams.
1980 KZ550LTD C1 Stock SOLD Miss it
1979 MAZDA RX7 in the works, 13B...