Complete carb rebuild kits where to get them

• Granitestatekz
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
29 Jan 2013 15:44 #569777 by Granitestatekz
Complete carb rebuild kits where to get them was created by Granitestatekz
I'm looking to have my KZ1100 83' carbs ultrasonic cleaned here soon before the riding season starts. I have always had a problem since I bought the bike with the choke circuit not working and still have to give it gas to fire and cranking for a long time . This problem is only when it is cold, once warmed up fires right up. Runs great , no bogging or popping and great throttle response. But since with the ultrasonic cleaning you have to completely tear apart the carbs . I need a complete kit with all the orings and what not for the throttle shafts and choke shafts too. Thanks .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jan 2013 18:28 #569799 by bountyhunter
Replied by bountyhunter on topic Complete carb rebuild kits where to get them

Granitestatekz wrote: I'm looking to have my KZ1100 83' carbs ultrasonic cleaned here soon before the riding season starts. I have always had a problem since I bought the bike with the choke circuit not working and still have to give it gas to fire and cranking for a long time . This problem is only when it is cold, once warmed up fires right up. Runs great , no bogging or popping and great throttle response. But since with the ultrasonic cleaning you have to completely tear apart the carbs . I need a complete kit with all the orings and what not for the throttle shafts and choke shafts too. Thanks .

Call Z1 Enterprises and ask if they are available.

1979 KZ-750 Twin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.