fuel leak

• gixxerkidd03
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
03 Jan 2013 21:33 #565773 by gixxerkidd03
fuel leak was created by gixxerkidd03
shit.. well today was suppose to be the day i started my project. only to find out after putting gas in it that im leaking fuel :evil: . first place is from my petcock, once i turn it to anything but ON. second place looks like my float bowls. i had disassembled all four carbs to clean the jet and blow everything out with compressed air.( i only took the float bowls and the tops off). so i have a few questions... i just bought a V&H 4-1 exhuast for it ( 82 KZ750E) and i am running pods. i live in reno nv at 3,000ft elvation. but moveing to San Diego in a month. whats a good JET KIT to start with? and where is the best place to get a GASKET KIT for my KEIHIN CARBS? any good way to make sure the fuel is actually coming from my float bowls? i thought i was so close to being done with this project!

1981 KZ750e

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Motor Head
  • User
  • FIX UP YOUR BIKE RIGHT AND CHEAP
More
04 Jan 2013 10:21 #565812 by Motor Head
Replied by Motor Head on topic fuel leak
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configuration

And Many Others.

1982 KZ1000LTD K2 Vance & Hines 4-1 ACCEL COILS Added Vetter fairing & Bags. FOX Racing rear Shocks, Braced Swing-arm, Fork Brace, Progressive Fork Springs RT Gold Emulators, APE Valve Springs, 1166 Big Bore kit, RS34's, GPZ cams.
1980 KZ550LTD C1 Stock SOLD Miss it
1979 MAZDA RX7 in the works, 13B...

• gixxerkidd03
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
04 Jan 2013 18:30 #565871 by gixxerkidd03
Replied by gixxerkidd03 on topic fuel leak
i've seen those but i was wonder if maybe i should just buy the gaskets and then one of those dynojet stage 1 and three kits? what do you guys think?

1981 KZ750e