Carburetor set-up...Does this look right?

• donthaveakawman
  • Visitor
10 Aug 2012 18:58 #541806 by donthaveakawman
Replied by donthaveakawman on topic Carburetor set-up...Does this look right?
what is with the grommet with two holes on the bottom of the air cleaner box? does that need to be plugged?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Apr 2017 05:16 #759488 by Bobowers
Replied by Bobowers on topic Carburetor set-up...Does this look right?
Hi.. Kind of throwing this into thw post because i see it's an issue with the carburetor. I also am having issues with my carb on my 1985 zx750a gpz. By ANY chance. Does anyone on here have a diagram specs for stock carburetor settings? Float height, sync position etc?.. First bike and i am trying my hardest to get it ready for this summer. But cant seem to get they sync and float heights right. If by chance anyone has tgese diagrams it would be VERY appreciated. And if you could send them via e-mail that would be fuckin AMAZING! Bobo-45@hotmail.com if any one on here has such said diagrams PLEASE send them. I've spent more time in the shed bench syncing and tweaking here n there then I've wanted to. She runs but i cannot seem to get the sync right nor the float heights. THANK YOU in advanced.

More
18 Apr 2017 05:25 #759492 by TexasKZ
Replied by TexasKZ on topic Carburetor set-up...Does this look right?
On the home page of this forum is a link that will let you download the Kawasaki factory service manual for the 750GpZ. I bet it includes the information you need.

1982 KZ1000 LTD parts donor
1981 KZ1000 LTD awaiting resurrection
2000 ZRX1100 not ridden enough