Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

notice! will be gone for awhile 05 May 2006 13:30 #45316

• wiredgeorge
  • wiredgeorge's Avatar Topic Author
  • User
  • Thank you received: 44
Family stuff beckons! I will be off the board till probably the 15th or 16th of May. If you have a carb or other quesiton, and it can't wait, I will try and look in on my website's carb forum. Post your question there. Thanks! wiredgeorge
wiredgeorge Motorcycle Carburetors
Mico TX
www.wgcarbs.com
Too many bikes to list!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

notice! will be gone for awhile 10 May 2006 15:12 #46462

• gas
  • User
  • Thank you received: 0
wiredgeorge wrote:

Family stuff beckons! I will be off the board till probably the 15th or 16th of May. If you have a carb or other quesiton, and it can't wait, I will try and look in on my website's carb forum. Post your question there. Thanks! wiredgeorge

You can forward all outstanding check payments for WG's work to me while he is gone. I also accept cash, gold bullion and NOS parts.:woohoo: :lol:

notice! will be gone for awhile 13 May 2006 05:31 #46950

• wiredgeorge
  • User
Anyone forwarding money to Gas can start forwarding it back to me. I will be back on the board on Monday or Tuesday... waiting for the crew to get ready to drag me to the BWI airport... have a great weekend. wg
Mico TX
www.wgcarbs.com
Too many bikes to list!

notice! will be gone for awhile 13 May 2006 10:23 #46987

• Corith
  • User
What are you doing in the Baltimore region? Cause I live here and I need some carb work *grin*. Actually, I really need some rear-wheel work, but I'd be willing to accept either *hehe*

notice! will be gone for awhile 15 May 2006 07:11 #47368

• pg4827
  • User
Hope ypu come back soon, I have a carb cuestion for you IOI. How did you like that Kawasaki iron-on?

notice! will be gone for awhile 15 May 2006 08:01 #47381

• wiredgeorge
  • User
Peter, Many thanks for the iron-on! Looks great and I will have to try and find a light colored tee to put it on. My carb working tees are ALLLLLL black. Carb cleaner and carb goo make black the color of choice plus when I eat out, BBQ sauce and hot sauce look poorly on a white shirt hehe

Baltimore area? I fly SW Airlines and they don't go into Dulles! I was staying in Linden near Front Royal all week and have bashed my hands up good doing carpentry, plumbing and painting! I was helping my son-in-law and daughter fix up their place for sale. They are moving down with my grandbabies to Texas. My oldest found out she was in the family way AGAIN (has 7 month hehe) and decided Texas was more affordable than trying to buy a bigger place up there. I can't believe the cost of living in that part of Virginia!

I have another daughter who lives up near Frederick in Maryland with her hubby and my other two grandbabies in a place called Ijamville (not sure of spelling) and will be up that way visiting I am sure but doubt I will want to be playing with carburetors when I could be playing with my grandkids!
Mico TX
www.wgcarbs.com
Too many bikes to list!

notice! will be gone for awhile 15 May 2006 14:07 #47471

• Corith
  • User
What? You'd rather be playing with children than bikes?!? That's absurd. Nahh, I was only kidding. I actually do live IN Frederick though, so Ijamesville is really close. I had a riding buddy that lived there. Drove an old Honda NightHawk 650.

But yeah. Hope you had fun building something other than motorcycles. Sometimes it's good to take a break, even if you're doing more work.

• Page: