1980 750 LTD colortune results...and questions

More
17 Sep 2010 04:27 - 17 Sep 2010 04:32 #399273 by nads.com
Replied by nads.com on topic 1980 750 LTD colortune results...and questions
Have you tried the 3d glasses and the purple pill that comes with the kit? It helps you settle in and less questions. Let it flow brother, It'll come. You've seen the rainbow, your almost there. Hurry up too, then get over here and tune my 28's, they have an erractic idle down low. I'll tune them tomorow and and see what I can do. I'll pray for you tonight. You need to have what I got, a single wire plug with an R on it. Stands for rocket. I stick my finger in it and say BZZZZT. Gotta go, cops are coming. They catch me up this pole tappen in to the net, this time it's three strikes rule. Watch out for the little old lady claims shes blind, she'll swear up and down you weren't playing with your Morgan.
Last edit: 17 Sep 2010 04:32 by nads.com.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Sep 2010 04:35 #399276 by nads.com
Replied by nads.com on topic 1980 750 LTD colortune results...and questions
I was talking about the colortune there, whoops. I'd seriously like to have a morgan carb tune. That is one nice tool.

More
17 Sep 2010 05:05 #399286 by Patton
nads.com wrote:

Have you tried the 3d glasses and the purple pill that comes with the kit? It helps you settle in and less questions. Let it flow brother, It'll come. You've seen the rainbow, your almost there. Hurry up too, then get over here and tune my 28's, they have an erractic idle down low. I'll tune them tomorow and and see what I can do. I'll pray for you tonight. You need to have what I got, a single wire plug with an R on it. Stands for rocket. I stick my finger in it and say BZZZZT. Gotta go, cops are coming. They catch me up this pole tappen in to the net, this time it's three strikes rule. Watch out for the little old lady claims shes blind, she'll swear up and down you weren't playing with your Morgan.

Excellent! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good Fortune! :)

1973 Z1
KZ900 LTD