Mercury for Mercury Stix

• Jeff.Saunders
  • Topic Author
  • Vendor
More
28 Jun 2010 06:13 #378716 by Jeff.Saunders
Mercury for Mercury Stix was created by Jeff.Saunders
As most of you know, the old Mercury filled sync tools are no longer sold - all down to some of the states implementing bans on shipping Mercury without a special permit. Motion Pro stopped selling the Mercury filled sync tools 3+ years ago.

We found a place in Oregon that still sells Mercury if anyone is interested. Race Pro is their name. 503-320-2475

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.z1enterprises.com

Z1 Ent on Facebook,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jun 2010 08:00 #378732 by loudhvx
Replied by loudhvx on topic Mercury for Mercury Stix
Thanks Jeff. :)

More
29 Jun 2010 16:56 #379048 by fordtruck
Replied by fordtruck on topic Mercury for Mercury Stix
Jeff,

I have one of those old mercury Motion Pro sync tool. Two of the hard tubes have broken. Do you know of anywhere that I can buy replacements?

'77 KZ1000-MTC 1075 kit. Stage 1 port

• Jeff.Saunders
  • Topic Author
  • Vendor
More
29 Jun 2010 17:54 #379057 by Jeff.Saunders
Replied by Jeff.Saunders on topic Mercury for Mercury Stix
It might be worth asking Motion Pro directly, they may have some parts reserved for warranty replacement. When they quit selling the mercury filled units, they did attempt to sell some of them without Mercury with each person buying the Mercury separately from different sources.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.z1enterprises.com

Z1 Ent on Facebook,

More
10 Jul 2010 12:39 #381535 by BadAssRX7
Replied by BadAssRX7 on topic Mercury for Mercury Stix
race pro bought all of the old school HG manometers that motionpro had left and all there HG. I needed to fill up my unit and motion pro gave me the contact info for race pro. and think it was like 20$