clip

More
20 Mar 2010 13:17 #354908 by live2ryde88
clip was created by live2ryde88
ok so i have a 76 kz400.. well i had some problems with putting the carbs back on with it idling wierd. ok so figured it out. basically where u hook the throttle cables to on the motor part u see the big spring that opens the accelerator side and then there is a smaller spring next to that to control the deaccelerator. well there is a S clip that goes by the smaller spring for the spring to hook to so that it can move and controll it by the throttle. well i can not seem to find that part on the bike bandit pictures . can someone help me so i can get this part ordered?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Mar 2010 15:54 - 20 Mar 2010 15:55 #354948 by Patton
Replied by Patton on topic clip
live2ryde88 wrote:

ok so i have a 76 kz400.. well i had some problems with putting the carbs back on with it idling wierd. ok so figured it out. basically where u hook the throttle cables to on the motor part u see the big spring that opens the accelerator side and then there is a smaller spring next to that to control the deaccelerator. well there is a S clip that goes by the smaller spring for the spring to hook to so that it can move and controll it by the throttle. well i can not seem to find that part on the bike bandit pictures . can someone help me so i can get this part ordered?

The kawasaki.com diagram also doesn't show a smaller decelerator spring or an S clip. :unsure:

Good Fortune! :)

[Click on image to enhance view.]

1973 Z1
KZ900 LTD
Attachments:
Last edit: 20 Mar 2010 15:55 by Patton.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.