How do I identify what carbs I've got?

• Sinners Saint
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
17 Sep 2009 11:44 #322214 by Sinners Saint
Replied by Sinners Saint on topic How do I identify what carbs I've got?
Yep I got'em off ebay and since the price was low I jumped on them like a fat kid on a cupcake. Originally they were supposed to go on my ex's cbr600 fighter, but she left me and I traded the bike for a K5 4x4. :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Sep 2009 17:52 #322264 by PLUMMEN
Replied by PLUMMEN on topic How do I identify what carbs I've got?
to make it easier on you from now on when it doubt just box em up and send em to to me,if i dont send em back to ya it means they were probably just an old set of smoothbores or flatslides! :laugh:

Still recovering,some days are better than others.

More
17 Sep 2009 17:58 #322266 by saxjonz
Replied by saxjonz on topic How do I identify what carbs I've got?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Now that...That was funny. I like to tell my students some times that if they don't stop what they are doing I am going to beat them like a red-headed stepchild...with freckles.....and buck teeth. They like to get insulted by me I think. But I digress. It's always nice to say things in a funny way that is unusual that way they are offended. :laugh: Sinners Saint wrote:

Yep I got'em off ebay and since the price was low I jumped on them like a fat kid on a cupcake. Originally they were supposed to go on my ex's cbr600 fighter, but she left me and I traded the bike for a K5 4x4. :woohoo:

79 LTD B3
80 LTD B4 1075 kit JE Pistons .410 cam grind, Bassani, 31 keihin CR Specials...
1980 Z1R, 2002 ZRX1200, 2003 ZRX1200