stock 28mm

More
21 Dec 2007 11:19 #185952 by saxjonz
Replied by saxjonz on topic stock 28mm
Ok,
I am STUPID! I am a noob. I must've been asleep when I posted both times. You guys do have a sense of humor though. Maybe in my excitement to share I just didn't read your post correctly maybe I was still on my medication. I guess I just wanted to share in my excitement of what you guys do on a regular basis and maybe learn something.
Please forgive me as I have never posted or really had anything to do with the mechanics of kzs. Since I am really in to this bike and want to learn about what all of you all already know.
Accept my apolegy for being a noob?

79 LTD B3
80 LTD B4 1075 kit JE Pistons .410 cam grind, Bassani, 31 keihin CR Specials...
1980 Z1R, 2002 ZRX1200, 2003 ZRX1200

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Dec 2007 11:46 #185955 by wiredgeorge
Replied by wiredgeorge on topic stock 28mm
No hay problemo! It is easy to get carried away when discussing things we enjoy or are passionate about. You didn't disrespect anybody or cause any harm so as they say... "no harm, no foul"... enjoy the ride... it will heat up after the holidays when the site starts getting busy again. Historically, all the REAL GOOD FLAMEWARS start when folks are sitting under a blanket of snow and can only ride their keyboard. Ahhh, I think I will go out and test some carbs after lunch... Its about 70 degrees and sunny and the birds are singing in the Texas Hill Country!

wiredgeorge Motorcycle Carburetors
Mico TX
www.wgcarbs.com
Too many bikes to list!

More
21 Dec 2007 12:23 #185959 by BSKZ650
Replied by BSKZ650 on topic stock 28mm
wiredgeorge wrote:

saxjonz - Wow. Thanks for the great info. I am always confused trying to remember actual jet sizes and rejet info so using the "biggest jets available" will be a LOT easier to remember. In the future whenever anybody asks me what jets to use? BIGGEST JETS AVAILABLE!

GET 'ER DONE!

reminds me of working in the auto machine shop, wannabe racers would come in and want a 3/4 race cam , they always asked how it was going to run, I would hand them 3/4s of a cam I had and tell them I was not sure how it was going to work but I would put it in for them

77 kz650, owned for over 25 years
77 ltd1000, current rider
76 kz900, just waiting
73 z1,, gonna restore this one
piglet, leggero harley davidson
SR, Ride captian, S.E.Texas Patriot Guard Riders.. AKA KawaBob