carbs

• FireFighterRon
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
22 Aug 2007 18:11 #165737 by FireFighterRon
carbs was created by FireFighterRon
i got a 1983 kawaski KZ1100 A# shaft drive .. i have a bad diaphram.. or how ever its spelled.. but i new 1 is arounf 80-90 off the internet.... does anyone know if their is any other bikes or models that i can use the same part off ?

Instructions for riding a KZ1100 1) sit on bike, 2) start bike and idle till warm, 3) pull in clutch, put in gear, 4) release clutch and rip on the throttle, 5)VERY IMPORTANT!!HOLD THE F*** ON!!!, 6) Enjoy!! Side effects may include whiplash, wrinkle free skin and an evil smile resembling the"Joker"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FireFighterRon
  • Topic Author
  • User
More
22 Aug 2007 18:12 #165738 by FireFighterRon
Replied by FireFighterRon on topic carbs
i mean its a 1983 kawaski KZ1100 A3

Instructions for riding a KZ1100 1) sit on bike, 2) start bike and idle till warm, 3) pull in clutch, put in gear, 4) release clutch and rip on the throttle, 5)VERY IMPORTANT!!HOLD THE F*** ON!!!, 6) Enjoy!! Side effects may include whiplash, wrinkle free skin and an evil smile resembling the"Joker"

More
22 Aug 2007 19:10 #165752 by wiredgeorge
Replied by wiredgeorge on topic carbs
The rubber part will be the same for any BS34 but the slide part (hard metal part) is different in lots of models. Get the Kaw P/N from Kawasaki.com under USER INFO -> PARTS DIAGRAMS for your bike and plug the number in under part number at the top of the page and it will show you which slides are identical to yours. Problem will be identifying which assembly the donor slide comes out of. If you want to save a few bucks over OEM cost, try the nice folks in England at NRP. Tell the owner, Andy, that I sent you... I think they are www.nrp-carbs.com ... do a google search if that ain't correct. They will be quite a bit less than OEM cost.

wiredgeorge Motorcycle Carburetors
Mico TX
www.wgcarbs.com
Too many bikes to list!